OH - Rosemarie Essa, 38, dies of cyanide poisoning, Gates Mills, 24 Feb 2005

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks for keeping us updated, ohiogirl.

What an evil, evil person.....I'msure in his mind he is not responsible for any crimes & the jury is gonna see it that way too.

I wish I was on his jury. :mad:

Witness: Doctor Was Disrespectful To Deceased Wife

POSTED: 1:17 pm EST February 8, 2010

<snip>

DiPuccio said Yazeed Essa was very disrespectful to his wife. The family was gathered in her hospital room, saying goodbye shortly after she died, when Yazeed Essa tried to remove her jewelry.

“Yaz walked over to Rosie and very abruptly pulled the sheet down. And she was naked underneath and he exposed her breasts. He was trying to get the ring off and he couldn’t get it off. And he was pulling hard and I remember thinking ‘I just wanted to stay ‘Stop, Rosie wouldn’t want you to do that. She doesn’t want people to see her like that.’ He treated her very disrespectfully,” DiPuccio said.

a little more here

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/22499437/detail.html

meanessajpg-6518f9d192e15b6d.jpg

CLEVELAND, Ohio — Upon Rosemarie Essa's death in 2005, doctors harvested her organs -- her corneas, femur and tissue in her legs -- for donation with the blessing of her husband, Yazeed.

Yazeed Essa's attorneys suggested to jurors Monday in Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court that if the former physician were guilty of poisoning his wife, as prosecutors contend, he would not have consented to donating her organs, knowing that they likely could have killed their recipients as well.

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2010/02/calm_demeanor_after_wifes_myst.html

Sorry, Mssrs. Defense Attorneys -- your client does NOT look as tho he cares if harvested organs killed anyone else.

I think the jury will see this lame-azz excuse is another nail in the guilty-verdict coffin.

On a lighter note about this case, in today's Cleveland newspaper there was a paragraph telling that both of Dr. Essa's attorneys were feeling very ill in court last week, to the point where they brought a large wastebasket near their table "just in case." An assistant prosecutor leaned over and asked: Is there a doctor in the house? Dr. Essa just glared at him.

I love it!

I am very interested to see what the defense has. I'm thinking a lot of bs.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phatkhattt
Back