OH - Serial Killings in Stark County *ARREST in 2020*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On October 3rd 2021, the Investigation Discovery channel’s show, Evil Lives Here, will be airing its episode on my husband and his father. The episode is called “Nobody Believed Me”.
I want to state here some quick facts for anyone that sees this after viewing the show:
1. We were not paid for this show. When some heard about this, the first thing we were accused of was seeking money.
2. The producers of Evil Lives Here found and contacted us. We did not seek them out or send our information anywhere. In fact, we thought it was a scam/trap at first and had to do our own research before realizing it was a legitimate production company.
3. The interviewing and taping process took 3 days. Absolutely everything that is said is legitimate. They never asked Matt to change his answers or embellish or anything. I’m anxious to see how they took 22 hours of interview time and condense it into a 45 minute show.
4. I’m not on camera, but, I was there with a headset the whole time to provide support for Matt. This was HARD for him. So hard.
We’re happy to answer questions that we have the answers to and, again, thank you to this community who has been a part of all this with me for 10 years now. FF6FC3F0-73CF-472E-9F95-E28A9332F73D.jpeg

On October 3rd 2021, the Investigation Discovery channel’s show, Evil Lives Here, will be airing its episode on my husband and his father. The episode is called “Nobody Believed Me”.
I want to state here some quick facts for anyone that sees this after viewing the show:
1. We were not paid for this show. When some heard about this, the first thing we were accused of was seeking money.
2. The producers of Evil Lives Here found and contacted us. We did not seek them out or send our information anywhere. In fact, we thought it was a scam/trap at first and had to do our own research before realizing it was a legitimate production company.
3. The interviewing and taping process took 3 days. Absolutely everything that is said is legitimate. They never asked Matt to change his answers or embellish or anything. I’m anxious to see how they took 22 hours of interview time and condense it into a 45 minute show.
4. I’m not on camera, but, I was there with a headset the whole time to provide support for Matt. This was HARD for him. So hard.
We’re happy to answer questions that we have the answers to and, again, thank you to this community who has been a part of all this with me for 10 years now. View attachment 314394

I watched it and Matt did a great job. He really brought light to a lot of the cases that had gone cold and should be commended. As a child he was forced to live with so much evil but, now as an adult he can speak his truth and work on healing. Hugs and prayers to you both.

I just watched it, too. Thank you, Matt for what you did. I'm so sorry your childhood and adult life were so harmed by what Ken did. You're a very strong person to have endured all that, then courageously turned Ken in to police. You shouldn't feel guilty. Everything you did was the right choice and you did your best. Most people wouldn't have been able to tolerate all that you and your wife and family have tolerated.

Here's a link to the episode on YouTube.

@GoBuckeyes
@Tillicum

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member