OH OH - Shasta Himelrick, 20, pregnant, Richmond Dale, 26 Dec 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Body Found in Scioto River | 94 Country WKKJ

Posted Friday, January 2nd 2015 @ 1pm
A body was recovered from the Scioto River about a mile and a half south of the Higby Bridge, Friday afternoon. Ross Co Sheriff's Lt. Mike Preston says they don't have an identity and couldn't confirm the gender.

Read more: http://www.wkkj.com/articles/local-...=true&desktopviewduration=86400#ixzz3NgrMsCN1

:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly, this would make sense. Hope they can confirm identity of whomever it is soon.

A body has been found in the water but no ID yet...............remember 3 missing women in that area..............:(

A body has been found in the water but no ID yet...............remember 3 missing women in that area..............:(

Mother Of Charlotte Trego, Missing For 8 Months, Talks About Latest Disappearance - NBC4: Columbus, Ohio (WCMH-TV)

(snip)

"Tomeka, Charlotte and Shasta knew each other," Yvonne Boggs said. "Bethany Copas I am not sure about her, but I know she knew the other two."

It is not uncommon for people hanging out in a city the size of Chillicothe to know each other. But Boggs said this is more than just a coincidence. "it is not like her disappear, to not call, not a word at all," she said. "We talked on the phone two or three times a day."

Boggs says a federal agent told her what may have happened to her daughter.

"I had talked to the FBI a while back and they said that they thought perhaps it was sex trade," Boggs said.

Embedded video @ MuchMore@Link
http://www.nbc4i.com/story/27726456...arance?clienttype=generic&smartdevicecgbypass

-----

In no way am I trying to imply anything specific to Shasta's case with this post.

What does redline my HinkyMeter is that at least three of these women knew each other!

ETA:
The embedded video mentions a 6th woman (either missing or murdered in the area) who has gone missing:

(snip)

The family of Wanda Lemons said they have not heard from her since November 3rd. Lemons' mother said it is unusual for her not to call during the holidays.

Investigators spoke to a friend of Lemon's who said Wanda had gone to Texas with a truck driver.

If you have seen Lemons, Himelrick or Trego or know where they might be - Sheriff George Lavender is asking that anyone with information call his office at 740-773-1185 or Southern Ohio Crime Stoppers anonymously at 740-773-8477.

---------

Something sinister is going on, I'm afraid. :scared:

:praying;

RIP Shasta and your baby we will be praying for your loved ones.

No ID yet, but body found near Himelrick search site

(snip)

The body was found in the water about a mile and a half south of where searchers have been looking for clues in the disappearance of 20-year-old Shasta Himelrick, according to Ross County Sheriff's Office Staff Lt. Mike Preston, who was also quick to point out that no identification of the body has yet been made.

A Facebook page (BringShastaHome) designed by a family member to communicate information confirmed that a body was spotted in the river, but the post was taken down a few minutes later. *** A representative from the Ross County Coroner's Office was en route to the scene to make identification.

*** I just checked & the post is still there.

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/s...dy-found-near-himelrick-search-site/21192783/

:confused:

ETA: the other thread - the one that received media attention this morning & has been discussed here - is no longer. I wish the family the best. I hope LE handles things professionally and respectfully from this point forward. This family needs support! :cow:

Now who did this???
Let's see if they have a suspect soon................

I'm curious about her relationship with the other missing women, someone she knew?

Tom Bosco ‏@tomwsyx6 2m
BREAKING: Ross Co sheriff's office confirms body found in Scioto River matches description of missing Shasta... http://fb.me/2LOvPTccu

https://twitter.com/tomwsyx6

Her physical description (six tattoos) is quite unique. This should make for expeditious initial physical ID.

I SO wanted Shasta and her baby to come home alive and well. They were so young, and were just starting out in life! However, I know that NOT knowing was pure agony for her loved ones. Once they receive official confirmation, they can begin the process of pursuing justice in her name.

I have no doubt this family will fight to ensure justice is served to whoever hurt Shasta and her unborn child.

:rose:
:rose:

Now who did this???
Let's see if they have a suspect soon................

I hope they do. Since the family was quick to get the SAR team, maybe they had some helpful information from friends.

R.I.P. Shasta & baby
May her loved ones have comfort and peace.
I sincerely hope whoever did this to her is arrested asap.
Could this all be tied together to the other missing girls?
Is there a serial killer out there?

R.I.P. Shasta & baby
May her loved ones have comfort and peace.
I sincerely hope whoever did this to her is arrested asap.
Could this all be tied together to the other missing girls?
Is there a serial killer out there?

If this is all connected I hope it will be the beginning of justice for all of them and their families. If there is a serial killer in my area, I hope and pray he is stopped and held responsible for taking these innocent women's and baby's life.

Since some of the ladys knew each other what was the common denominator?
work? school? drugs?
I have not read about the others.

Ohio Rev. Code Ann. § 2903.01 et seq. (2002) define aggravated murder, murder, voluntary manslaughter, involuntary manslaughter, negligent homicide, aggravated vehicular homicide, aggravated vehicular assault, felonious assault, aggravated assault, assault and negligent assault. The law applies to a person, which includes an "unborn member of the species *advertiser censored* sapiens, who is or was carried in the womb of another."

http://www.ncsl.org/research/health/fetal-homicide-state-laws.aspx

In the state of Ohio will this be a double murder since Shasta was pregnant?

thanks for answering my question while I typed Tillicum........

They should be able to trace the last text she received

Are there threads here for these other missing Ross County women?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back