Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So many questions! A motorcycle? How could she be abducted with a motorcycle? Did they locate her scent, a fingerprint, what???

Why are they asking about a motorcycle in particular? I thought the boyfriend was the one on the motorcycle...

I wouldn't think you could easily abduct a person on a motorcycle...weird.

But he HAS been charged IN CONNECTION with her disappearance.

There must have been a different motorcycle? Maybe JDW is known to ride one, or someone else who could have been a partner?

They probably found items belonging to her on his property?

But where is she?????

That was ridiculous. They could have had all the public SEARCHING this am...a whole day almost gone!! Where is she???

If he is a truck driver...his mileage/destinations/drop offs should all be documented.

Afraid that was going to happen. Interested to see if any new developments come today. [emoji1374]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NBC 24 ‏@nbc24wnwo 32s33 seconds ago
Evidence found connecting James D. Worley to disappearance of Sierah Joughin http://nbc24.com/news/local/delta-man-charged-with-abduction

Cn_Tf22WEAEYPZe.jpg

https://twitter.com/nbc24wnwo

Just for documentation:

07/22/2016

SCANNED THIS DATE.

CASE WAS FILED WITH COURT

CASE SET FOR A ARRAIGNMENT ON 07/21/2016 AT 8:30 AM

WARRANT ISSUED TO FULTON COUNTY SHERIFF, DEFENDANT BEING
HELD UNTIL HEARING

DEFENDANT WAS ADVISED OF CHARGE AND PENALTIES BY VIDEO IN
WESTERN DISTRICT AND DEFENDANT HELD WITHOUT BOND

PUBLIC DEFENDER FEE $25.00

07/27/2016 1:15 PM - PRELIMINARY

PRELIMINARY HEARING BEING HELD AT WESTERN DISTRICT COURT

Attachments

• CRA1600172 Ohio vs JDW as of 1331 cdt 20160722.pdf
    42.5 KB · Views: 16
I thought I saw a post upthread that the family was going to make a statement from the school. Has anyone seen that anywhere?

Presser said they have not located Sierah and arrest was made based on canvasing the area and "old fashioned police work."

That was really good police work because in 48 hours plus or minus a tad they were able to find someone who obviously must be involved due to his arrest and charged with 3rd degree felony for abduction. I would think there has to be reliable evidence. Please find Sierah alive.

Well that was a brief press conference.

Yes it was smallfry345

That FBI presser brings back old memories; 'I'm sorry we can't release that info to protect the integrity of the investigation'.. We are all aware that a couple pieces of hold back info/evidence is necessary for prosecution once a suspect is identified and arrested. The antiquated investigative silence strategy that we witnessed during the presser that has been held over from the J Edgar Hoover days, seldom works in the 21st century..

The American public is the most valuable investigative resource for law enforcement in missing persons cases. We are in the age of communications.. The 'I'm sorry we cannot reveal that information' reply by the FBI Supervisor Special Agent went out with the Hula Hoop'.. If you research missing person's cases, you will find that the one common denominator between those that are solved, as compared to the many that grow cold is the amount of the public's awareness.
Many, if not most cases are solved due to an aware citizen's tip, followed up by a thorough investigation.
'Rant over'..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member