Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man!!!! Hoping and praying for a good outcome :please:

30K miles is not a lot of miles. Wonder what he does to make a living. Hopefully not trafficking.

Reporter for The Toledo Blade:

Scene here active but not hectic. Most recent arrival was BCI dive unit at ~12:45. We're being kept pretty far back.

Barn, adjacent structures and land pretty obscured by crops, trees.

[video=twitter;756538836675624961]https://twitter.com/lelindstrom/status/756538836675624961[/video]

:praying: they're looking for physical evidence, and that Sierah is being held elsewhere!!!
:please: :please: :please:
((((((((jashrema))))))))
#BringSierahHOME!
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:notgood: :maddening:
I wonder where he's driven in the past few days.................... Hopefully LE knows.

You are quick, I removed that post of mine because I am not certain it's the same JDW

:blushing:

Trying to have my post and all quotes of it removed....ugggg....sorry everyone.

ETA: could these two guys with same name different DOB be related? And both trucking...omg...just :thud:

[video=twitter;756547983827693568]https://twitter.com/13abc/status/756547983827693568[/video]
WTVG 13abc ✔ @13abc
13abc, http://13abc.com and 13abc app to carry update on missing Fulton Co. woman live approx. 2:15p.

I wonder where he's driven in the past few days.................... Hopefully LE knows.
. Um I just read in a Fulton co community FB board a girl who lives in Wauseon (next closest town) said he came into her work places Wed or Thurs asking about Sierah so hopefully he did not travel far in between those times

I am leaning to he may not be involved......yeah I am questioning myself right now as I type this, the closeness and proximity say yes BUT why the sudden increase in reward money? I am not sure if the rewards in both BD and HE combined are as high now after several years as this case is in it's infancy.

Wow, trying to catch up but you guys are moving fast. Please, please let Sierah be found alive!!!

If he has a smartphone connected to a Google account, and if Google "Timeline" is activated, his steps can definately be traced as long as he did not erase anything. Praying!

I myself didn't even know about Google Timeline until sleuthing recently.

You are quick, I removed that post of mine because I am not certain it's the same JDW

:blushing:

Trying to have my post and all quotes of it removed....ugggg....sorry everyone.

ETA: could these two guys with same name different DOB be related? And both trucking...omg...just :thud:

Just read this. I'll remove my posts as well.

Lauren Lindstrom on Twitter: Out here I see ~10 emergency vehicles around a farmstead, including BCI's dive unit, Fulton Co sheriff and highway patrol.
d6d31389ec1ccbd93d9c70494e3876f0.png

https://mobile.twitter.com/lelindstrom/status/756537027345149953

:praying:
#BringSierahHome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure she felt perfectly safe riding her bike home on a beautiful summer evening.
As a Mom, you try not to worry when ever your kids are out... and this is an example of why we do worry.....

Please please please let Sierah be found safe. If this creep did take her, let's hope he has her somewhere
and she is alive.

Her poor family. And the boyfriend. My heart goes out to all.

3rd degree abduction? and no bond?

Theres more than 1 person. Thats the only thing I can surmise from this.

From Ohio Revised Code

2905.02 Abduction.
(A) No person, without privilege to do so, shall knowingly do any of the following:

(1) By force or threat, remove another from the place where the other person is found;

(2) By force or threat, restrain the liberty of another person under circumstances that create a risk of physical harm to the victim or place the other person in fear;

(3) Hold another in a condition of involuntary servitude.

(B) No person, with a sexual motivation, shall violate division (A) of this section.

(C) Whoever violates this section is guilty of abduction. A violation of division (A)(1) or (2) of this section or a violation of division (B) of this section involving conduct of the type described in division (A)(1) or (2) of this section is a felony of the third degree. A violation of division (A)(3) of this section or a violation of division (B) of this section involving conduct of the type described in division (A)(3) of this section is a felony of the second degree. If the offender in any case also is convicted of or pleads guilty to a specification as described in section 2941.1422 of the Revised Code that was included in the indictment, count in the indictment, or information charging the offense, the court shall sentence the offender to a mandatory prison term as provided in division (B)(7) of section 2929.14 of the Revised Code and shall order the offender to make restitution as provided in division (B)(8) of section 2929.18 of the Revised Code.

(D) As used in this section:

(1) "Involuntary servitude" has the same meaning as in section 2905.31 of the Revised Code.

(2) "Sexual motivation" has the same meaning as in section 2971.01 of the Revised Code.

Amended by 129th General AssemblyFile No.29, HB 86, §1, eff. 9/30/2011.

Amended by 128th General AssemblyFile No.58, SB 235, §1, eff. 3/24/2011.

Effective Date: 07-01-1996; 2007 SB10 01-01-2008; 2008 HB280 04-07-2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members