Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How far is Lucas County from Delta?

Waterville PD? That's where 1990 arrest was.

sorry, new and not use to this format yet. the woman missing from '95 brenda leigh borowski, sls314

Thank you. It's truly terrifying how many people who just go missing, and their loved ones have to suffer like this.

I just did a quick news search, and it would appear that Brenda's boyfriend John Thomas Noser was convicted for her murder in 2000. However, she is still listed as missing, because her body has never been found.

The info above is from the Ohio Attorney General missing page for her:

http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/...ing-Persons/Cold-Case-Missing-Adults/Borowski

You just go straight out Rt. 20 and you will hit Swanton ohio then Delta. So from Toledo Airport...maybe 15 minutes? I'm just winging it here having driven it of course.

How far is Lucas County from Delta?

Waterville PD? That's where 1990 arrest was.

Waterville is not far at all from Delta. Maybe a 15 minute drive?

Edit to add: My concept of driving time is a little off apparently - Google estimates the drive time from Delta to Waterville at 28 minutes.

Toledo Airport is on the the far end of the lucas county line. Delta is not that far from toledo really as far as county lines go.

Waterville? Ohio? Are you kidding? Any details?

So he was not prosecuted for his 1990 charges.

Nolle prosequi (/ˌnɒli ˈprɒsəkwaɪ/;[1] Classical Latin: [ˈnolːe ˈproːsekwiː]) is legal term of art and a Latin legal phrase meaning "be unwilling to pursue",[2] a phrase amounting to "do not prosecute". It is a phrase used in many common law criminal prosecution contexts to describe a prosecutor's decision to voluntarily discontinue criminal charges either before trial or before a verdict is rendered.[3] It contrasts with an involuntary dismissal.

Can someone check Washington County, VIRGINIA for any records on JDW

TIA...

Toledo Airport is on the the far end of the lucas county line. Delta is not that far from toledo really as far as county lines go.

Waterville? Ohio? Are you kidding? Any details?

That's where he was arrested for abduction in 1990. But never prosecuted. No time served.

My mind is whirling with this info and the fact he was busted for abduction in 1990. Hard to believe he waited 26 years before he tried it again.
Unless he has and never got caught....

Google streetview of the sign next to the driveway----this indicates a mechanic runs that business.

https://www.google.com/maps/@41.626...yNwPI_eW4ntg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1?hl=en

We may have two brothers involved in this............or a father and son.

:censored:
:silenced:

ETA:
Steelman:
Please take a look at this location:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-County-19-July-2016&p=12704398#post12704398
Please note it is pulled from a rewind - I am awaiting a Mod / Admin response (usually scanner traffic "stays in the basement")

However, my general question to you is, does this location jive with your research on the arrested perp, JDW?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's where he was arrested for abduction in 1990. But never prosecuted. No time served.

That's terrifying and infuriating. Who knows how many women he could have harmed in the time since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06