Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
are we absolutely positive, like without a shadow of a doubt the bf has been cleared? motorcycles are pretty loud, right? Idk. Just seems odd he was on one, tiny small town. Could he have looped back around? Maybe this this guy (one jailed) saw it happen? Then helped the bf clean up? Just trying to think of ALL possible avenues.

He has been cleared and I think she let her guard down when hearing the motorcycle, thinking it was her boyfriend coming back. JMO and I'm not victim blaming here.

At the press conference he said something about asking if anyone had any information - if they saw a motorcycle in the area - to call in.

My guess is that James has one or has access to a motorcycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

are we absolutely positive, like without a shadow of a doubt the bf has been cleared? motorcycles are pretty loud, right? Idk. Just seems odd he was on one, tiny small town. Could he have looped back around? Maybe this this guy (one jailed) saw it happen? Then helped the bf clean up? Just trying to think of ALL possible avenues.

Yes..we're sure absolutely positive he was not involved

I can tell you one thing it must mean the found some kind of evidence on the bike they found. Someone had to toss it in the cornfield.

[video=twitter;756552587801923584]https://twitter.com/JoeStollWTOL/status/756552587801923584[/video]

holding my breath. I want this girl with so much life ahead of her to be ok.....

I wonder if this was from last night or early this AM. It looks like it's dark out.

Boyfriend was interviewed the night Sierah disappeared and has been cleared.

My guess on the motorcylce is he must of drove by her while on it and then came back. I don't know what the map is down there but it would be interesting to know how long it took her go from the point of her last pic with the boyfriend to where they found the bike. Which would mean someone drove by then came back looking for her in something different.

I wonder if this was from last night or early this AM. It looks like it's dark out.

I thought it looked dark out too, but then I think it could also be shadows playing tricks on our eyes to make it look like it's dark outside.

. Um I just read in a Fulton co community FB board a girl who lives in Wauseon (next closest town) said he came into her work places Wed or Thurs asking about Sierah so hopefully he did not travel far in between those times

Can you link to this FB page please? (Or is that not allowed?)

My guess on the motorcylce is he must of drove by her while on it and then came back. I don't know what the map is down there but it would be interesting to know how long it took her go from the point of her last pic with the boyfriend to where they found the bike. Which would mean someone drove by then came back looking for her in something different.

That would make more sense to me. It seems like it would be kind of hard to abduct someone on a motorcycle - I'm sure crazier things have happened though.

3 or 4 rows into a cornfield would be several yards off the road, I'm not understanding how the bike could just have been "tossed" there. It had to have been dragged or she went off the road to get away or try to hide :(

3 or 4 rows into a cornfield would be several yards off the road, I'm not understanding how the bike could just have been "tossed" there. It had to have been dragged or she went off the road to get away or try to hide :(

Someone posted a picture previously - 3 or 4 rows into a cornfield really isn't that far as you would think it is. You only have to walk a few steps to be on the 3rd or 4th row. I'm not sure where the picture is though. Maybe someone else has it saved!

That or the motorcycle belongs to an accomplice?

Joe Stoll ‏@JoeStollWTOL [video=twitter;756563198627680256]https://twitter.com/JoeStollWTOL/status/756563198627680256[/video] DEWINE: We have 18 BCI agents on this investigation at the barn and the Sierah Joughin case

You also cant use a motorcycle to bump someone with a bike if you want to get them off the bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kfran