Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Skib - is that a live camera or a recorded loop?

It's live. Seems to be more activity now, and the excavator just moved off around the other side of the barn

ETA: Several forensic peeps in full body white outfits inside the barn

With a weapon.

I understand that, I just don't see that happening for some reason. I mean wouldn't it be hard to hold someone at gun point while they are sitting behind you on a motorcycle? If someone were to abduct me on a motorcycle and I'm sitting behind them, even if they have a gun pointed towards me...I would jump off and run for my life. Maybe that is what she did though..who knows.

is the blue thing the top of the tent? is it behind/lower than a hill? Im just confused as to why the tent looks like its just laying flat but I know I may not be looking at it the right way.

is the blue thing the top of the tent? is it behind/lower than a hill? Im just confused as to why the tent looks like its just laying flat but I know I may not be looking at it the right way.
I believe the camera is in the air looking down. The corn appears to be as high as the tent.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Could also be that he told them to look in the barn. And that is also the reason why the volunteer search was not commencing today morning. No need ... :(

That's just how tall the corn is! It's almost as taller than the tent!

I could be wrong but I bet they found his fingerprints on the bike. I bet they dusted that thing all night and ran it in the system. I don't know if he have to put a fingerprint in when you buy a gun or not. Also be interested to see if he has a criminal record which would also put him in the system.

He does, and you're probably right about the bike.

A 2nd bigger excavator went off somewhere to the left of the barn

oh wow!! lol
I mean I grew up in central MD, we had corn but Ive lived right near DC for the last 5 years and Im just not used to it!

It does look like it goes down but I think it's just the angle of the camera. An officer just walked across to the tent and almost disappeared behind the corn

I understand that, I just don't see that happening for some reason. I mean wouldn't it be hard to hold someone at gun point while they are sitting behind you on a motorcycle? If someone were to abduct me on a motorcycle and I'm sitting behind them, even if they have a gun pointed towards me...I would jump off and run for my life. Maybe that is what she did though..who knows.

I would think doing that would injure her badly and even if not there would be a man with a gun chasing her. She wouldn't get far.

She could attempt to cause an accident that would injure him too hut no way to know how bad it would be.

Move and I'll kill you or try to get away and I'll kill you might be threatening enough she'd follow his orders.

Could also be that he told them to look in the barn. And that is also the reason why the volunteer search was not commencing today morning. No need ... :(

I think that's it. And yes, that's why only LE on the scene.

I believe the camera is in the air looking down. The corn appears to be as high as the tent.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I''m trying to picture that. Camera man in a tree? On another building?

I'm surprised LE allows it.

I wondered the same thing until I noticed someone reach into the tent and remove something - a backpack or duffle bag, I think. I don't think anyone can stand up in the tent. It seems to be housing personal belongings, equipment, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kfran