Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They may have had a scent tracking dog show an abnormal amount of interest around that barn, that may be one of the reasons they are concentrating so much there.

I understand that, I just don't see that happening for some reason. I mean wouldn't it be hard to hold someone at gun point while they are sitting behind you on a motorcycle? If someone were to abduct me on a motorcycle and I'm sitting behind them, even if they have a gun pointed towards me...I would jump off and run for my life. Maybe that is what she did though..who knows.

He may have used the motorcycle to stop and restrain her, then came back and transported her in something else.

I would think doing that would injure her badly and even if not there would be a man with a gun chasing her. She wouldn't get far.

She could attempt to cause an accident that would injure him too hut no way to know how bad it would be.

Move and I'll kill you or try to get away and I'll kill you might be threatening enough she'd follow his orders.

Yeah I was thinking of the option of trying to cause him to wreck - but you are 100% right. Maybe it wouldn't be hard to abduct someone with a weapon on a motorcycle (assuming he had one) but you have GOT to be "brave" to abduct someone while on a motorcycle..but I mean if someone is going to kidnap someone, I guess being on a motorcycle wouldn't stop them.

attachment.php
Google street view of barn they are digging in. https://www.google.com/maps/@41.627...WXj0l7x-S8h51xgktg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

Attachments

• barn.JPG
    barn.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 489
Yeah I was thinking of the option of trying to cause him to wreck - but you are 100% right. Maybe it wouldn't be hard to abduct someone with a weapon on a motorcycle (assuming he had one) but you have GOT to be "brave" to abduct someone while on a motorcycle..but I mean if someone is going to kidnap someone, I guess being on a motorcycle wouldn't stop them.

Wasn't it theorized that a man on a bicycle kidnapped that young girl in Britain last year or year before? Can't remember if that was ever confirmed.

but why would he tell LE where the body was? or to look in the barn? and with that info, lets say he did, were they only charging with abduction until they find something? why not just hold him for the 48 hours?

Wasn't it theorized that a man on a bicycle kidnapped that young girl in Britain last year or year before? Can't remember if that was ever confirmed.

A bicycle? My gosh. You can tell I'm not a criminal...I wouldn't even know how to begin to abduct someone on a BICYCLE!

I've often wondered how a perp can remain silent after being arrested. He could save everyone a lot of time if he would just tell LE where Sierah is. It's maddening, and makes me wish at times we were not so civilized. Waterboard it out of him :mad:

but why would he tell LE where the body was? or to look in the barn? and with that info, lets say he did, were they only charging with abduction until they find something? why not just hold him for the 48 hours?

Well, they can upgrade the charges if they find a body. And he may have confessed to avoid the death penalty (does OH have it?)

so am I looking behind that barn. the road I see in the video is the road right here in the pic?

This view is the same view from the live feed. The drive I believe goes out to the left to the street. If you look at the map (stand in street facing barn) to the left is the house? and to the right is corn field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nirvanita55