Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the VA girl - thats what this reminds me of. Alexis Murphy. Body never found right? but the guy, name is failing me, was arrested and charged.

What was that big black vehicle a minute or two ago? (There was just an SUV or something too. But before that...a very large black van/truck thing drove up.)

Black van just drove past the barn in the live video.

ETA: Looks like a few of us noticed the black vehicle driving past the barn.

well, there goes the accidental theory

HM. Maybe LE did get a tip from someone who knew that he lives in the area and are familiar with his prior attempted kidnapping. I mean it's in the realm of possibility that someone noticed the similarity in these 2 cases!

Been reading as fast as I can and my phone battery is dying and I can't get to a tv. Thank you all for updates. It's maddening. I'm literally on the edge of my seat. I can't see the live feed of the barn search but the word excavator sent chills down my spine.

Praying so desperately for Sierah and her family and friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry if this has already been posted. I'm trying to keep on this while working.

Decades earlier, Worley pleaded guilty to abduction, an aggravated felony of the third degree, in Lucas County Common Pleas Court.He was sentenced to between four and 10 years in prison. That case involved a woman, Robin Gardner, who was bicycling on Obee Road in Waterville Township on July 4, 1990, according to old court records. The records indicate she was injured but survived.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2016/07/22/Man-charged-with-abduction-in-Fulton-County.html

My thoughts and prayers are with Sierah, her family and friends.

no, I dont think coroner. that was a large SVU. all tinted out. NO way coroners. Possibly the suspect?

I saw what looked to be a black square truck (kinda of like a u-haul, but black) or maybe it was trailer attached to a truck? I can't remember - but when it pulled up I saw someone take off running towards it and then it disappeared behind the barn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw