Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it looked more like a black ambulance not an SUV - if it was that "could be" the ME

I saw two black vehicles. The larger truck-like one. It looked to have a big back door/hatch more like a moving van would have. And then a more traditional looking SUV type vehicle a bit later.

I would guess the first one was some sort of crime scene type truck, perhaps. Maybe there is something large in the barn they need to transport?

Why do you think the suspect would be brought to the scene? Just curious.

If he has given a "little" info about what's in the barn, maybe they're having a hard time proofing it out and want him present and in the pressure to give more ...

I saw two black vehicles. The larger truck-like one. It looked to have a big back door/hatch more like a moving van would have. And then a more traditional looking SUV type vehicle a bit later.

I would guess the first one was some sort of crime scene type truck, perhaps. Maybe there is something large in the barn they need to transport?

This is the one I saw. I must not have been watching when the SUV rolled through.

That sudden burst of activity doesn't leave me hopeful, unfortunately. I wonder it there is still an update planned for 30 minutes from now.

Why do you think the suspect would be brought to the scene? Just curious.

They've done that before. Names escaping me -- the guy that took the 2 young girls, amber and .......I cannot remember but he led them out in a jumpsuit and shackles.

If he really did say "barn" or something might be there and they cant find a thing -- maybe they are giving him a "chance"? I want her alive but Im also being realistic.

I'm thinking that black van was a coroner [emoji22]
Praying not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry if this has already been posted. I'm trying to keep on this while working.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2016/07/22/Man-charged-with-abduction-in-Fulton-County.html

My thoughts and prayers are with Sierah, her family and friends.

Check out the comment in this article.

This man never should have been allowed in the general public after what he did in 1990. So disgusting.

Please forgive me, jashrema, for speaking of this. I am sorry to imagine how hard this must be for you.
But, is it possible that they are not digging for Sierah's body, but maybe some other evidence? The reason I ask is because I can't imagine them needing heavy equipment at this stage of the game, IF she were buried there. It would only have been a few days ago at most and the ground would be freshly dug, not all that compacted yet by the passage of time. Right?
Furthermore, wouldn't you think they'd try to dig by hand so as not to damage her body if there? (I'm sorry.)
Not that I could guess what else they would be digging for, maybe something much bigger and non-human?
I guess I am just holding onto hope that she is still alive somewhere and they're looking for something, anything, else.
Is that a possibility?

Please forgive me, jashrema, for speaking of this. I am sorry to imagine how hard this must be for you.
But, is it possible that they are not digging for Sierah's body, but maybe some other evidence? The reason I ask is because I can't imagine them needing heavy equipment at this stage of the game, IF she were buried there. It would only have been a few days ago at most and the ground would be freshly dug, not all that compacted yet by the passage of time. Right?
Furthermore, wouldn't you think they'd try to dig by hand so as not to damage her body if there? (I'm sorry.)
Not that I could guess what else they would be digging for, maybe something much bigger and non-human?
I guess I am just holding onto hope that she is still alive somewhere and they're looking for something, anything, else.
Is that a possibility?
My thought also about the heavy equipment. I would think they would use shovels if body.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

We haven't heard from Jashrema in a while. In a sense, I'm glad because the commentary hasn't been all that promising since the presser. But it also concerns me. My heart is breaking over this whole thing. :(

Who is Jashrema? (Sorry, still fairly new to this thread/case.)

ETA - Nevermind. Found the answer on page 1 of thread.

Is that a possibility?

Maybe he buried the motorcycle or damaged vehicle parts that could link him to her? MOO. Crazy I know. Just trying to think of what would be large and buried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member