GUILTY OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I scrolled through my email yesterday while waiting for the judge to read the verdict, and this jumped out at me on one email message. I think Foxfire was looking out for Sierah:
b809d1bd096695c58875e0cff46c962d.jpg
552f950be5fd26f62dda04f302e72189.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. Sometimes the "signs" we get are just too obvious to be anything else. :)

I remember one time when we were little going out into the woods with her and my dad and my brother and her calling it her beautiful wolrd. :'(

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Icat I never had the opportunity to meet SJ but the first morning I heard the report and I knew we needed to look for this young lady. I signed up to help. I wasn't needed but felt people needed to help and the family and friends should not have to look. I hope you and your family can keep those great memories alive each day. I am sure that is how SJ would want you to live. Keep her memory going and the next time I am in Fulton County I will be thinking of everyone.

Does anyone know what prison he should end up at?

Does anyone know what prison he should end up at?
I don't know where he will end up. He is in CCNO in Stryker right now. If I recall it's the only one in the Fulton County and west area. There is a jail downtown Toledo in Lucas County.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Unsure which prison, depends on the sentence I would think, not every state prison in Ohio houses death row. All prisoners to be executed are transferred to the "Death House" which is Lucasville.

Unsure which prison, depends on the sentence I would think, not every state prison in Ohio houses death row. All prisoners to be executed are transferred to the "Death House" which is Lucasville.

Did RG get the unredacted papers she was asking for yet?

Yes does anyone know. I call the courthouse and find out what day you can obtain records and would be happy to do it. Will it be Lucas county in downtown or Maumee?

I do hope when he is taken out of town there is purple everywhere and they go down road 6 and 7.
IMO.... In a perfect scenario for his departure I would love to see his route to prison pass down CR 6 & 7. Aligned with purple everything from flowers, posters, Ce supporters attire... All the motorcycles from her & Josh's #KOGS runs, #Joggin4Joughins, #Cycling4Ce & everyone whos heart she has touched filling both sides for MILES! When he passed his perverted barn his once camera protected property was all ABLAZE with 100's of stangers walking all over the grounds freely!

Sorry, vent over & yes I feel better. I'll calm down now. ;-)

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I don’t know if this will apply, but I found this if it is a death sentence:

https://deathpenaltyinfo.org/ohio-1
Location of Death Row: Men: Chillicothe Correctional Institution, some inmates at Ohio State Penitentiary in Youngstown
Women: Ohio Reformatory for Women at Marysville
Location of Executions: Lucasville

Wikipedia:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Ohio
[FONT=&quot]Executions in Ohio are currently performed at the [/FONT]Southern Ohio Correctional Facility[FONT=&quot] in [/FONT]Lucasville[FONT=&quot]. Since January 2012, [/FONT]death row[FONT=&quot] for the majority of male inmates is located at the [/FONT]Chillicothe Correctional Institution[FONT=&quot] (CCI) in [/FONT]Chillicothe[FONT=&quot]. A few high security male death row inmates are held at the [/FONT]Ohio State Penitentiary[FONT=&quot] (OSP) in [/FONT]Youngstown[FONT=&quot].[/FONT]

Sierah's sister has done a blog for Sierah since missing. The last one in Frbruary, now today after the verdict was so poignant, especially with the comments, and this one is so touching she just did.

I don't know if I'm allowed to post a link to it within terms of service, but I'm sure the folks here know it and may perhaps check.

Her entire family and entire Community , including Jashrema and Josh, are so strong and such beautiful people

Sierah's sister has done a blog for Sierah since missing. The last one in Frbruary, now today after the verdict was so poignant, especially with the comments, and this one is so touching she just did.

I don't know if I'm allowed to post a link to it within terms of service, but I'm sure the folks here know it and may perhaps check.

Her entire family and entire Community , including Jashrema and Josh, are so strong and such beautiful people

I saw her post today and agree with you. Wish there was a way to make her life less scary. I truly do not understand how cruel it can be at times. No matter how well we move on after these things, it will find a way to creep back into memories when you aren’t expecting it. Even for me, there will be triggers that bring these 18 months back into my thoughts. Hopefully, Sierah will have more of her accomplishments and loving nature shared. She will live on in the community within our hearts and efforts to make our world safer.

Now that he's been found guilty, I've been worried that maybe Worley want acting alone. The woman who testified to driving by and seeing a man in red shorts in the field... but those red shorts weren't Worley's.

Now that he's been found guilty, I've been worried that maybe Worley want acting alone. The woman who testified to driving by and seeing a man in red shorts in the field... but those red shorts weren't Worley's.
I have often tossed that idea about him having a partner around in my head too & still do.

On one hand IMO he isn't physically fit for the demented acitivities & the can of whip*** SJ gave him. Then digging that deep of a hole by hand that this case proved happened ya know?

On the flip side he seems very selfish to share his trophies with others?

They could still have been his and he destroyed them. It was hot that day ... who knows what he was wearing the entire day/night... he could have easily changed into short or to jeans. I can’t totally discount the possibility it was him in the red shorts.

I have often tossed that idea about him having a partner around in my head too & still do.

On one hand IMO he isn't physically fit for the demented acitivities & the can of whip*** SJ gave him. Then digging that deep of a hole by hand that this case proved happened ya know?

On the flip side he seems very selfish to share his trophies with others?

Has anyone met the brother. I still think JW dropped his brother off to dig the hole. The brother not being told the real reason. Then to realize he had friends. I think he had some help but they did not know what was going on.

Since I heard about the witness seeing the man in red shorts & t-shirt I have remained 95% sure it was JW caught in the act! I also think he burned things to get rid of the evidence too. JMO

I know I asked before but did LE interview the mom & brother? Also would it have been illegal for the prosecuting attorney to ask the witness's aka the friends, while on the stand, if they had anything to do with the crime?

Unmentioned items listed in the SW:
Photo of unidentified female
Shoe charm
Meat hook in closet
Metal hook from barn ceiling
Passport
Necklace

Is there more to come?

And Deltucky where are you?

I am thinking about going on Monday to hear what his defense will present. Is this part open to the public? Do you just show up or need to call ahead?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back