GUILTY OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He didn't have much of a reaction.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Well, he doesn’t have Mama to fall back on for financial support now, Prison is probsbly the best life he has had.

Channel 13 just read Sheilas FB post from yestetday

I wanted him to hear the words DEATH. That he was stripped of that power now. For the Family I wanted LWOP.

I wanted him to hear the words DEATH. That he was stripped of that power now. For the Family I wanted LWOP.

Exactly .... you said it for me.

No guilt, no shame, an unusual specimen I would like to put under a microscope still.

The only thing I don't like about him being on Death Row is that he'll probably get better treatment there. I'd rather see him mixed in with and get the same treatment general population gets for the rest of his worthless life.

God Bless You, Sierah.

I recorded it just in case anyone missed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing I don't like about him being on Death Row is that he'll probably get better treatment there. I'd rather see him mixed in with and get the same treatment general population gets for the rest of his worthless life.

God Bless You, Sierah.
Yes that's the only unfortunate part.

Did anyone catch a time for April 18 formal sentencing?

Its always hard after the trials are over because Sierah is still gone and nothing can bring her back.

We just have to be thankful the jury did their job and he got the punishment they recommended.

RIP Sierah and many prayers for your family members.
:heartbeat:

I'm really proud to be from Fulton County!!! I think it took an incredible amount of courage for the jury to unanimously vote for the death penalty in such a short period of time. Now I want him connected to other cases.... and I hope there will be a Dateline or 20/20 about this.

6 pm news WTOL
From family spokesman, uncle, “family is pleased with this outcome”

mom high-fived another friend in courtroom afterward. This is justice for her, but she didn’t need the death penalty to have justice for her daughter; guilty on all charges was justice for her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back