GUILTY OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Whyyyyy is he rambling like this. Shut him up ... quick! This is the worst defendant’s statement I recall. if he doesn’t take any responsibility, judge is not going to be the least bit lenient, stupid man.

Oh no, he had to take tests? That we cant imagine? He had to make shapes? Free James Worley!

GMAFB!

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

I can't imagine being the man next to him just having to hold such a straight face, being right in front of him and the camera...

Keeps saying "It's tough" Hot tip monster. It's tougher to be tortured and deceased :gaah: He is having his own do-over moment.

SJ family has taken the high road but I would be sitting there with my fingers in my ears I can't even follow along. This is alot of ramble to think of in 20 minutes.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

He’s just p!ss!ng me off even more...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish he would stop looking at the loved ones

He said human turd. Did he really say that?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

How long will this be allowed? he should have taken the stand if he wanted to “tell his story” This is bizarre

Yeah like the human turd would have set him free. Livid here!!!!!!

Maybe he should write a book with his thoughts and feelings of the story. I'm sure nobody wants to relive this 'from his side of the story'. I cannot believe this.

Well, no one is tweeting on what he is saying.... :waiting:

I don’t condone any criminal activity but I feel sorry for any past, present, future bunkmates he will have. I feel like his lack of sleep is because he can’t keep his own mouth shut.

I just started watching. Why is this vile “man” allowed to speak like this? Embracing Sierah’s loved ones. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back