GUILTY OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JW must have made his way south toward Lucasville. He is no longer on the CCNO active offender population list unless I overlooked.

does my heart some good to see this:

[FONT=&amp]
JAMES D WORLEY
NumberA743593
DOB04/08/1959
GenderMale
RaceWhite
Admission Date 04/19/2018
Institution Chillicothe Correctional Institution
StatusINCARCERATED

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Victim Definition
Ohio Revised Code
Pre-S.B. 2 Felony Sentencing Chart
S.B. 2 Felony Sentencing Chart
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Offense Information
AGG MURDER
Counts: 1
ORC: 2903.01 5Committing County: Fulton
Admission Date: 04/19/2018
Degree of Felony: AM
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Sentence Information
Indefinite Sentence MinDeath Sentence Indefinite Sentence MaxLife SentenceExpiration of Max SentenceLife Sentence
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Parole Hearing Information
Next [/FONT]
Parole Board Hearing/Review Month May 2795 [FONT=&amp]Latest Parole Board Hearing/Review Type & Results FIRST HEARING
[/FONT]

Wound warrior
I am so sorry you had an encounter with this monster. So happy you were not another victim. Glad to hear you made a report. I hope you can reconnect with law enforcement and let them know now it was the same person JW. I spent much time in the area during my youth. Very close to where he lived. I can't imagine your reaction to seeing his photo years later. Hope you are dealing with this and seek out support from online here or professionally. We are talking about getting together soon and know a bunch of us would like to have you join. I hope you can reach out RG sometime. Thank you for sharing with us. My heart feels for you.

http://m.wtol.com/toledonewsnow/db_347256/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=H4eedDbm

Wednesday at 5:30 p.m. join WTOL news for a special broadcast of Sierah's Legacy.

Sierah’s mother Sheila Vaculik will sit down with WTOL Anchor Jerry Anderson to talk about Sierah’s life and her role now in helping to make real change in Sierah’s name.

Tara Ice, Sierah’s aunt, will also join us the conversation to discuss the Justice for Sierah Facebook page, which has garnered 11,500 members. We’ll learn what’s the plan moving forward with the Facebook group and the numerous supporters lending their support.

Josh Kolasinski, Sierah’s boyfriend, and his mother Nikki organized the non-profit KOGS Self Defense Education and Awareness. Keeping Our Girls Safe mission is to provide practical, personal self-defense awareness and educational programs for all women free of charge.

State Senator Randy Gardner, who is the sponsor of Sierah’s Law will also be in studio on Wednesday. The law passed 31-2 in Senate and now will move to the State house.

..... More at link (does this station do live feed?)

http://m.wtol.com/toledonewsnow/db_347256/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=H4eedDbm

Wednesday at 5:30 p.m. join WTOL news for a special broadcast of Sierah's Legacy.

Sierah’s mother Sheila Vaculik will sit down with WTOL Anchor Jerry Anderson to talk about Sierah’s life and her role now in helping to make real change in Sierah’s name.

Tara Ice, Sierah’s aunt, will also join us the conversation to discuss the Justice for Sierah Facebook page, which has garnered 11,500 members. We’ll learn what’s the plan moving forward with the Facebook group and the numerous supporters lending their support.

Josh Kolasinski, Sierah’s boyfriend, and his mother Nikki organized the non-profit KOGS Self Defense Education and Awareness. Keeping Our Girls Safe mission is to provide practical, personal self-defense awareness and educational programs for all women free of charge.

State Senator Randy Gardner, who is the sponsor of Sierah’s Law will also be in studio on Wednesday. The law passed 31-2 in Senate and now will move to the State house.

..... More at link (does this station do live feed?)

Yes, they do live feeds. However I do not believe they do live feeds of the actual news broadcast. This broadcast should be on their app, website and YouTube within a few hours of airing.

does my heart some good to see this:

[FONT=&amp]
JAMES D WORLEY
NumberA743593
DOB04/08/1959
GenderMale
RaceWhite
Admission Date 04/19/2018
Institution Chillicothe Correctional Institution
StatusINCARCERATED

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Victim Definition
Ohio Revised Code
Pre-S.B. 2 Felony Sentencing Chart
S.B. 2 Felony Sentencing Chart
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Offense Information
AGG MURDER
Counts: 1
ORC: 2903.01 5Committing County: Fulton
Admission Date: 04/19/2018
Degree of Felony: AM
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Sentence Information
Indefinite Sentence MinDeath Sentence Indefinite Sentence MaxLife SentenceExpiration of Max SentenceLife Sentence
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Parole Hearing Information
Next [/FONT]
Parole Board Hearing/Review Month May 2795 [FONT=&amp]Latest Parole Board Hearing/Review Type & Results FIRST HEARING
[/FONT]

I also enjoyed the date of the next parole board hearing....May 2795....LOLOLOLOLOL

I have a question for Woundwarrior. The incident took place in 2009. Do you recall the make and model of vehicle JW was driving. Perhaps the spreadsheet may need to be updated with a different vehicle.

I have a question for Woundwarrior. The incident took place in 2009. Do you recall the make and model of vehicle JW was driving. Perhaps the spreadsheet may need to be updated with a different vehicle.
Red sunfaded van, older model. Saturn emblem on the front of the van, but that looked a little out of place. I don't know if Saturn made a van. Dodge maybe?? No windows in the van. No license plate of the front of the van. I did not see if there was a plate on the back of the van as he backed away from me.

I'm hoping we can keep the other thread about JW going. There's so much information gathered about potential victims and I feel there's so much more out there that hasn't been discovered yet.

To my knowledge, Saturn only made one van, The Relay, and that was not a no-window van. For lack of better wording, sounds like he was driving around in a "serial killer" panel van. No windows. Let's not forget he blacked out all the windows in the barn also.

WW...was it a faded red, red? Or was it more of a burgundy/maroon color?

To my knowledge, Saturn only made one van, The Relay, and that was not a no-window van. For lack of better wording, sounds like he was driving around in a "serial killer" panel van. No windows. Let's not forget he blacked out all the windows in the barn also.

WW...was it a faded red, red? Or was it more of a burgundy/maroon color?

Deeper red. Maroon. Not cherry red or true red like his truck. Sun faded.

We need to keep the other thread open. We need to find closure for other families. In the middle of watching on WTOL tribute to Sierah right now. Wow tears are flowing.

He had the small engine repair out of his home. Do you think he would use a customer's vehicle to go driving around in!
That is actually so smart. If anyone happened to see a car, it would be linked to someone else

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

After hearing about Wooundwarrior's run in with JW and not knowing of a van. I thought maybe he had cats once in awhile he worked on. How much can we do to ask the community to think back the last 30 - 40 years to jog memories so other cases could be solved. Last night the case in California was a great discovery. I think 51 tapes and 10 plus murders. It just shows it is never too late.

We took a country drive today and ended up having breakfast at a little diner in Lyons, Ohio. They have a sign on their bulletin board that I wanted to share:

attachment.php

Attachments

• CA23B4B0-2D85-4E35-8A6D-455D8BCEE7CD.jpg
    CA23B4B0-2D85-4E35-8A6D-455D8BCEE7CD.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 256

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads