GUILTY OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As shared above, there are so many people doing so many legacies for her! Here is another! I hope this thread lives a long time as it does for so many other cases and does not get shut down!

http://m.wtol.com/toledonewsnow/db_347256/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=OhiGYVSL

FULTON COUNTY, OH (WTOL) - Registration is now underway for the third annual "Keeping our Girls Safe" memorial ride

Money raised from this ride goes to fund free self-defense classes for women in the northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan areas.

(This is Josh effort)

:grouphug:

I wish we would hear more about other victims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spellbound do you know how I would share your post on the JW page? Someone over there was asking about the monsters ramblings. I’ll try to do the copy & paste thing. Thanks

I did it all by myself [emoji16]

On this pretty morning I decided to ride with hubby in the grain semi to Metamora Ohio. Such a nice ride from Hudson, MI.

On our way through Lyons Ohio I see all these beautiful purple bows attached to the utility polls & porches and I couldn’t help but smile and send a little prayer up saying hello to Sierah. Thank you sweetheart for visiting me through your pretty purpleness [emoji56][emoji847]

Sorry I was away (cleaning house, washing windows, etc. today) and did not see your post until now ... good for you for figuring out how to copy my post. :congrats: You can also go to a post you want to share, click on the post# (top right), and select COPY — that will give you a link to the exact post.

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-1_18-53-27.jpeg
    upload_2018-6-1_18-53-27.jpeg
    69.4 KB · Views: 46
  • upload_2018-6-1_18-55-30.jpeg
    upload_2018-6-1_18-55-30.jpeg
    102.1 KB · Views: 53
  • upload_2018-6-1_18-56-35.jpeg
    upload_2018-6-1_18-56-35.jpeg
    48.8 KB · Views: 41
The KOGS ride was a great success! It was a beautiful day (after the previous week of unbearable heat) We beat our bike count of last year! We had 640 bikes participating! 1000 riders! This will give Josh's charity a good chunk of cash to continue making sure women can take free self defense classes. KOGS has already paid for 450 women to learn how to kick *advertiser censored*!
Yes..Sheila was awarded the Worley property. Her mission has always been to destroy the barn. She has not announced any other plans for the "land" but me personally? I would NEVER go there to remember or mourn her. NEVER. That is evil ground, period. That is just my opinion tho.
I would also like to remind people that Worley called 2 people when he was in the field with Ce. His brother, and his sister.
A short time after the phone call to his brother, what "appeared" to be his pick up truck was caught on the Evergreen schools video cam headed toward the cornfield. A short time after we saw the pick up going there, it is on the video coming BACK towards his house, followed closely by what "appears" to be his motorcycle.
Worley did not do this alone but no one else has been charged for whatever unknown reason. I do not know where his brother is at this point. Does anyone know? Also, the grave was 4 feet deep and 3 feet wide. He did not just dig that himself either. Local people...PLEASE still be aware!!
I hope you all go over to the KOGS website to see some pics of the ride. It was really something to see, and Josh's bike is awesome! Included pics of the back of his bike where he has written. Also, there was a pic taken of a rider with purple lights on his bike. Every one thought it was so cool that he strung those lights! Rider contacted us and stated he had NO purple lights on his bike, wasn't wearing anything purple, nor was he around anything purple..but yet..there are those purple lights shining! Very cool.

Attachments

• Ce purple lights.jpg
    Ce purple lights.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 53
  • KOGS 2018.jpg
    KOGS 2018.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 53
  • josh back of bike.jpg
    josh back of bike.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 62
  • josh bike 2018.jpg
    josh bike 2018.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 41
@jashrema - Nice bike! But the writing on the back of the bike is too small to read - what does it say, please?

TIA! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710
Back