Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<snipped>
Also, I am in no way questioning LE's ability or dedication, but I have to admit that in some ways, the situation with JW reminds me of a classic Criminal Minds episode where they zero in on a past criminal with a similar story to the current investigation and try to nail him to the crime, and then find the right perpetrator of the crime along the way. It just seems to easy to have this guy 5 miles up the road. Yet, it also fits perfectly, too. I go back and forth about whether it's too perfectly or is a pattern of behavior and criminal activity and he has more victims and a history a mile long. Just some thoughts.<\snipped>
They have collected evidence. They only get one shot if they can't find Sierah, so I doubt they'd risk actually arresting him if they didn't have proof he was in contact with Sierah that evening.

I am still reeling from the coincidence with Chelsea this morning. Wow.

Hopefully today will be the day that Sierah comes home! Thinking of you and yours, Jashrema.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

May be helpful to go back and edit Bettydaviseyes- so as not to incite misinformation?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ETA- not on purpose of course'

For clarification, THIS is the live feed and what you see at this exact moment
http://www.wtol.com/story/32486222/...s-for-20-year-old-woman-last-seen-riding-bike
attachment.php

Be patient.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 554
:blushing: I am truly sorry. I meant no harm. Was overly anxious for updates.

You have a wonderful review from last night! No worries, we all appreciate and are equally anxious for updates!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL....someone read our minds....walked by and waved to let us know we aren't watching a still photo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela