Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting, 13abc still has regular programming on.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Panic. Cannot get a good link to live presser.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Are there other young women who went missing when "the corn was high" like the previous abduction victim mentioned?

Panic. Cannot get a good link to live presser.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm on my phone and it just keeps cycling through ads [emoji31]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've just finished reading both threads, and wanted to say i'm praying for Sierah's safe return

I'm on my phone and it just keeps cycling through ads [emoji31]

The stations have not started a press conference yet, that's probably why the streams aren't working yet. They're going to break in, is what they said at end of morning news.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

IMO, seems like this predator DID lay in wait. He probably saw her go by on her bike when Sierah and he BF left, and he just waited for her to return. Who knows how many attempts he made in the past. I'm guessing the scuffle in the corn that left evidence behind then led LE to the barn, which then led to his arrest. My heart breaks for Sierah's family, and my only hope is that she is still alive somewhere and we find her soon. :(

WTVG 13abcVerified account ‏@13abc 51s52 seconds ago
Watch 13abc and [url]http://13abc.com[/URL] for Sierah Joughin Search update live. Waiting for Investigators now.

CoDjJ8uUkAAYaAt.jpg

https://twitter.com/13abc

I camt get the quotes to work but Betty Davis eyes asked if any others missing in area ? Please look back a few pages or click my name to see my posts. Last night I mention a Lori Ann Hill who was abducted same area, found dead in a field not far from worleys home this was in 1985!! Someone else was convicted but it was very iffy no good evidence and he always said he was innocent. I am wondering.....

I'm traveling with family and not able to tune into the presser. Please post updates for others who may have the same circumstances. What a wonderful group of folks still looking for answers for Sierah!

I camt get the quotes to work but Betty Davis eyes asked if any others missing in area ? Please look back a few pages or click my name to see my posts. Last night I mention a Lori Ann Hill who was abducted same area, found dead in a field not far from worleys home this was in 1985!! Someone else was convicted but it was very iffy no good evidence and he always said he was innocent. I am wondering.....

he wasn't convicted. it was her BF who always maintained his innocence. They cold case arrested him and did not convict. They tried him again..no conviction. It is still an open case

The Blade's articles about JW's criminal history/charges are confusing me as several in here and other discussion spots are claiming that he was only charged for abduction of RG and not prosecuted or served time for it. Yet even the victim of that abduction, RG, is quoted here as implying he served time for it and was prosecuted. I wonder where the confusion is. http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2016/07/23/Police-search-property-of-abduction-suspect.html :)

Snipped for focus

Welcome to WS!

The prior abduction was so long ago... could there have been an error when the old records were computerized?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

He served time. 2 years. Sentenced to up to 10 but got out early of course.

When do they harvest the corn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member