Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe LE knows she's not in the area anymore.

I think they said her fitness wrist ban can be tracked. And it showed somewhere else. Idk. Plus Worleys phone pings should help as well. Jmo.

(Holding my breath waiting for a modsnip, but I think I might have passed that one! (Phew). I am really treading carefully and trying to be really respectful about not violating TOS, yet finding a legal way to relay this potentially important information from her mother. )

I think they said her fitness wrist ban can be tracked. And it showed somewhere else. Idk. Plus Worleys phone pings should help as well. Jmo.

Iirc, Sierah's boyfriend's aunt, our verified insider here, jashrema, said it was not functioning, but maybe there was some preliminary data that was able to be tracked before it was disabled? Yes on the pings too.

Iirc, Sierah's boyfriend's aunt, our verified insider here, said it was not functioning, but maybe there was some preliminary data that was able to be tracked before it was disabled?

Okay great. Because a perp usually focuses on getting rid of a phone. But even I probably would have looked past the wrist ban thingy. Especially since I never use one nor researched their capabilities.

Jashrema, how are you guys holding up? My thoughts are with your nephew. Words can not describe what he must be feeling right now. Again, anything we can do to help right now?

Jashrema, how are you guys holding up? My thoughts are with your nephew. Words can not describe what he must be feeling right now. Again, anything we can do to help right now?

Agree. I didn't even see the Aunt here. This thread and then the Chelsea thread moved fast.

I hope they are hanging in there and leaning on each other for support.

So at around 10PM I lost electricity, cable...everything! UGH! Its 4 AM now and I'm just reading all this. Relieved that Chelsea's killer has been found! So happy for her family.
I think the word numb is a good one. After the announcement that JDW was arrested, LE went on total info shutdown and clamped down on the people coming and going at volunteer base. People are NOT just roaming in and out of there anymore. We are not aware of why search was cancelled and will hear like everyone else in the morning when another update by LE is expected.

Thinking out loud, in the cases that I remember, when a victim is stashed or held alive by their perp, isn't this usually done on their property/at their home? In the cases I remember, Castro's victims, AH, and some I saw on ID, this was the case. I'm sure there have been occasions though where this has not happened, as mentioned upstream like Lovely Bones (which reminds me never to watch that movie btw).

I hate that jashrema has to read all this. :( So sorry, jashrema. I hope that your nephew is holding up as best as can be possible. This has got to be just so tough for him, and in the future possibly. I wish there was something I could say that would be helpful for you guys. Still holding out hope!

:candle:

So at around 10PM I lost electricity, cable...everything! UGH! Its 4 AM now and I'm just reading all this. Relieved that Chelsea's killer has been found! So happy for her family.
I think the word numb is a good one. After the announcement that JDW was arrested, LE went on total info shutdown and clamped down on the people coming and going at volunteer base. People are NOT just roaming in and out of there anymore. We are not aware of why search was cancelled and will hear like everyone else in the morning when another update by LE is expected.

:grouphug:

Thanks for keeping us updated, jashrema. Soooo sorry you guys are going through this! :( There are really no words for something like this, all we can do is hope for the best at this point, it sucks having no control, please let us know what we can do, if anything! I'm grateful LE is working Sierah's case so thoroughly/diligently. This is one thing to be grateful for, sometimes the families are so frustrated in other cases for various reasons as related to LE's investigations...At least you guys can know LE is doing their best to find Sierah!

((((((((jashrema))))))))
because I just don't know what else to do!
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jashrema, whatever happens, your nephew haaaaaaas to know that this is not his fault! He might need some constant reminding of this, bless his heart! :( With you, I would imagine he has a good support system. Hugs to him too from us, jashrema. This is all so unfair...

Iirc, Sierah's boyfriend's aunt, our verified insider here, jashrema, said it was not functioning, but maybe there was some preliminary data that was able to be tracked before it was disabled? Yes on the pings too.

The Charge HR doesn't have gps and only syncs up via bluetooth when you are near your smartphone.

Did she have her phone with her?

The Charge HR doesn't have gps and only syncs up via bluetooth when you are near your smartphone.

Did she have her phone with her?

Yes she had her phone. It has not been found. It pinged once, then went silent. The fitness device went silent as well, it was said.

James worley3.jpg
James Dean Worley

Yes boys and girls, there IS a boogeyman, and this is what he looks like.

Worley may be the only person in Fulton County that has a brand new basement under his barn, compliments of local law enforcement. I'd guess that they have no intention of filling the hole back in either (unless maybe Worley is lying at the bottom of it).

Them calling off the searches for this morning sounds somewhat ominous, but also predictable. They've zeroed in on a suspect and a location, so now the search zone has been reduced from square miles to square yards. That's a much easier area to manage with the manpower they have available. I'm still puzzled by them asking people to come forward with information about an unknown motorcyclist during the presser yesterday. It's a piece of the puzzle that doesn't seem to fit..........yet.

When I first heard that yesterday, I thought, "Okay, there has to be two people involved in this thing". After hearing about Worley's prior arrest however, and finding out that he has done this exact same thing before, the question became, "Why would he need help, and who would help him anyway ?". I'm wondering if the motorcyclist sighting was information LE was able to obtain from the jogger that was interviewed in regards to what he saw along the road that day. Did he see Worley cross from south to north heading down county road 6 behind Sierah ? If so, where's the motorcycle ?

That may be why they've upped the reward to 100K, Worley hid that bike somewhere, and there's a person out there somewhere that knows exactly where it's hidden. The bike may literally be dripping with DNA material. 100K is a whole lot of incentive to come forward, but it still may not help to locate Sierah.

IIrc, earlier it was posted that JDW was not convicted for the 1990 abduction of Robin Gardner?

This article (from today) says he was convicted and served three years for it:

Worley was found guilty in Lucas County Common Pleas Court for the abduction of Ms. Gardner, who suffered a concussion and a skull fracture, as well as several bruises and cuts.

Worley, arrested 13 days later, was indicted for kidnapping and two counts of felonious assault but ultimately entered an Alford plea — not admitting guilt — to abduction. He was found guilty and sentenced to four to 10 years in prison. He entered prison in November, 1990, and was paroled in December, 1993.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2016/07/23/Police-search-property-of-abduction-suspect.html

Also in the article, which is interesting in light of LE asking yesterday if someone saw a motorbike in the area:

She (Robin Gardner) fought — “with every ounce of energy” — escaped out the driver-side door, and jumped onto the back of a motorcycle whose driver had stopped down the road after seeing her flailing inside the truck.

bbm

IIrc, earlier it was posted that JDW was not convicted for the 1990 abduction of Robin Gardner?

This article (from today) says he was convicted and served three years for it:

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2016/07/23/Police-search-property-of-abduction-suspect.html

Also in the article, which is interesting in light of LE asking yesterday if someone saw a motorbike in the area:

bbm

Like so many of these criminal types that we see, Worley learned from his mistakes. A) Don't let them get away. B) Don't let them testify against you.

I can't remember who posted it yesterday but doesn't Worley's brother live next door or was that erroneous information? If true, I find it hard to believe that his brother isn't also his partner or at least knows something. JMO

There is a presser scheduled for 10AM today

I can't remember who posted it yesterday but doesn't Worley's brother live next door or was that erroneous information? If true, I find it hard to believe that his brother isn't also his partner or at least knows something. JMO

I don't know who lives next door but the last name is definitely the same. I looked up the wrong house number at first and that's the only reason I know that. Although, he's not sleuthable (the resident next door) - it did strike me that there is actually another Worley in Ohio currently in prison for kidnapping. No clue if they're related, but it sent a chill down my spine.

I sure hope they find this girl today. ((( jashrema ))) (because as others have said, I don't know what else to do). I know this has to be so surreal for you. We come here to discuss other people's cases, not our own people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand