Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Blade's articles about JW's criminal history/charges are confusing me as several in here and other discussion spots are claiming that he was only charged for abduction of RG and not prosecuted or served time for it. Yet even the victim of that abduction, RG, is quoted here as implying he served time for it and was prosecuted. I wonder where the confusion is. http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2016/07/23/Police-search-property-of-abduction-suspect.html
Also, I am in no way questioning LE's ability or dedication, but I have to admit that in some ways, the situation with JW reminds me of a classic Criminal Minds episode where they zero in on a past criminal with a similar story to the current investigation and try to nail him to the crime, and then find the right perpetrator of the crime along the way. It just seems to easy to have this guy 5 miles up the road. Yet, it also fits perfectly, too. I go back and forth about whether it's too perfectly or is a pattern of behavior and criminal activity and he has more victims and a history a mile long. Just some thoughts.

I'm new to WS but have been following many cases for quite a few years, so I apologize if I've overstepped the TOS in this first post. Please advise and be gentle if I have :)

The Blade's articles about JW's criminal history/charges are confusing me as several in here and other discussion spots are claiming that he was only charged for abduction of RG and not prosecuted or served time for it. Yet even the victim of that abduction, RG, is quoted here as implying he served time for it and was prosecuted. I wonder where the confusion is. http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2016/07/23/Police-search-property-of-abduction-suspect.html
Also, I am in no way questioning LE's ability or dedication, but I have to admit that in some ways, the situation with JW reminds me of a classic Criminal Minds episode where they zero in on a past criminal with a similar story to the current investigation and try to nail him to the crime, and then find the right perpetrator of the crime along the way. It just seems to easy to have this guy 5 miles up the road. Yet, it also fits perfectly, too. I go back and forth about whether it's too perfectly or is a pattern of behavior and criminal activity and he has more victims and a history a mile long. Just some thoughts.

I'm new to WS but have been following many cases for quite a few years, so I apologize if I've overstepped the TOS in this first post. Please advise and be gentle if I have :)

:welcome:

Not well. Running on empty. He is such a sweet loving sensitive young man. Just devastated

I cannot even begin to imagine what your family and those close to you are going through. Sending you all love and support through the keyboard.

Not well. Running on empty. He is such a sweet loving sensitive young man. Just devastated

I'm so sorry. I can't even begin to imagine how he must be feeling right now. Hopefully the nightmare is very soon over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand