Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, do we know if had any hobbies (other than abducting women....unfortunately I've used this same phrase before in other cases) ? I haven't seen anything on that so far unless I scanned through it too quickly which I know I can do sometimes.

Hey Margarita ...he fixed motorcycles so I assume he spent time doing things like that.

Hey Margarita ...he fixed motorcycles so I assume he spent time doing things like that.

Thanks for the response klily444, What kind of bikes does he have personally I wonder that he especially enjoys riding/fixing, dirt bikes, harleys, hondas, crotchrockets, etc. I ask bc of possible favorite riding locations...Somewhere fairly close? Does he like to ride dirt bikes or atvs...? (Reminds me of RAT).

The search has been called off for tomorrow until further notice, per Sierah's mother. Can someone here please confirm which of the two FB groups/pages we are able to reference here, if any? This does not sound good at all.

I am not aware of any approved FB groups. Let me do some looking around. If I find one, I'll post it. Or, if you have one you'd like to have considered for approval, please send it to me & I can take a look :)

I am not aware of any approved FB groups. Let me do some looking around. If I find one, I'll post it. Or, if you have one you'd like to have considered for approval, please send it to me & I can take a look :)

:tyou: KayElJay!
:gomods:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the response klily444, What kind of bikes does he have personally and especially enjoy riding/fixing, dirt bikes, harleys, hondas, crotchrockets, etc...?

We weren't that close. ;) I know you're thinking out loud! I don't know but I read here two strokes (probably dirt bikes or old motorcycles) and four strokes (could be any kind of motorcycle) .

I popped in and got a big surprise about the Chelsea Bruck revelation. I wonder if the suspect in that case heard about Sierah and blabbed about his own crime to someone who told police.

We weren't that close. I know you're thinking out loud! I don't know but I read here two strokes (probably dirt bikes or old motorcycles) and four strokes (could be any kind of motorcycle) .
(Lol, I had just edited that post to reflect my thoughts more clearly, then I saw this.)

Expecting an official announcement probably soon via twitter about the search being called off tomorrow, jmo. :(

(Eta: if we don't get the approved facebook page. A lot of media is covering this case.)

I know the groups that most of us are using around here to get info, but not sure what is "official" for the forum.

I know the groups that most of us are using around here to get info, but not sure what is "official" for the forum.

Welcome Vikingcountry. :)

:welcome5:

No official sm (social media) links yet so far.
post for reference:
I am not aware of any approved FB groups. Let me do some looking around. If I find one, I'll post it. Or, if you have one you'd like to have considered for approval, please send it to me & I can take a look

What about the police's fb page?

Sheriff hasnt posted anything except updated flyers. Our fire department/sheriff has been helping coordinate volunteers, but not really on fb, and only info so far tonight about searching tomorrow is from sierah's mother.

Sheriff hasnt posted anything except updated flyers. Our fire department/sheriff has been helping coordinate volunteers, but not really on fb, and only info so far tonight about searching tomorrow is from sierah's mother.

Thanks, Vikingcountry. We will hopefully have a way to relay her message legally any moment. I'm trying to find an approved msm source (mainstream media source) so that everything is within TOS (terms of service)...hang tight, we are looking. :wave:

(I'm afraid maybe the family is being notified, hence the delay on information re: the search being called off? I hate to speculate about that, hope I'm wrong...)

Eta: Time is ticking if she's been stashed alive somewhere; that's why confirmation of this information re: the search being called off and it's possible implications is especially important right now, imo.

Whatever the case, I'm sure we will know soon enough...LE has been communicative.

Why did he ask for a specific public defender? And why did the judge act like he will see what he can do for that request.

attachment.php

Image source from nbc24.com (sorry, glitch on my device prevents me from posting full links right now. Also losing battery. Will be checking back in after it charges!)

Attachments

• 248f812e-5ae2-4c45-b153-29e2f652e5c1-large16x9_sierah1.jpg
    248f812e-5ae2-4c45-b153-29e2f652e5c1-large16x9_sierah1.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 524
Almost $34,000 of the 50K goal seems to have been raised so far via an online funding account created by her mother to help with the costs relating to searches.

Okay, what about this. Since Sierah's mother has been named in the People article, (Mom of Missing Ohio Woman Speaks Out: 'There's More Than One Person' Involved, (sorry my stupid device won't let me link anything), can I paraphrase a recent post from her Facebook page? I thought sometimes we have been able to paraphrase from fb here? What is the TOS regarding this? Tia. The message just basically says thanks to everyone for their prayers, that the search for tomorrow has been cancelled at this time and that tomorrow they will give them an update and go from there. (If this is not ok, sorry mods, please delete.) So, basically they are waiting an update from LE also, it sounds like. So, maybe no reason to jump to any conclusions yet...

Almost $34,000 of the 50K goal seems to have been raised so far via an online funding account created by her mother to help with the costs relating to searches.

I wonder if LE called off the search so evidence doesn't get contaminated.

I wonder if LE called off the search so evidence doesn't get contaminated.

Could be. Or perhaps they need to refocus the search area/zone. Or get some other resources/equipment, etc. My apologies for the speculation earlier that this didn't sound like good news, it's just that so often when we see this is other cases it's not good news.

Eta: Or maybe they themselves are still waiting official confirmation on the evidence being processed.

Maybe LE knows she's not in the area anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand