Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's looking like JW is likely the person responsible for Jessica Heeringa's disappearance, but just wondering how far to Norton Shores, MI...
It's a good 3 hr drive. Norton Shores is on Michigan's west coast.

http://www.monroenews.com/news/20160722/arrest-made-in-chelsea-bruck-murder

Investigators have arrested a man in connection with the Chelsea Bruck murder almost two years after the Maybee woman disappeared from a large Halloween party.

The suspect, a 27-year-old man from Newport, is being held in the Monroe County jail after the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office took him into custody this afternoon from his residence in the Frenchtown Villa Mobile Home Park.

“We got him,” said Maj. Jeff Kemp.

So....a coincidence?

Investigators have arrested a man in connection with the Chelsea Bruck murder almost two years after the Maybee woman disappeared from a large Halloween party.

The suspect, a 27-year-old man from Newport, is being held in the Monroe County jail after the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office took him into custody this afternoon from his residence in the Frenchtown Villa Mobile Home Park.

I'm glad Chelsea's family may finally find justice. I vacationed as a youth in the Ida/maybee/Dundee area for several summers. I had hoped that today's development might find justice for Chelsea and a safe return for Sierah.

If he was ever arrested, it would be on his rap sheet. Even if he was not convicted. It would say dismissed. There is an in state rap sheet for each state. In CA if you enter name and DOB into CLETS, he will h w a CII number that you enter and his ca rap sheet would come up. If he had been arrested in another state, he would also show an FBI number. You enter that to get his records from other states.

Literally says that it was "dropped" - like not prosecuted. I hate that, in this day and age, we can't just have a central clearinghouse for criminal information. Even if it was state-by-state, I think that would be okay, but county-by-county and each county contracts with their own software and record management vendor. It's just stupid - and victims suffer because of it.

If anybody listened to the news that just featured chelsea bruck pc, immediately after they talked about sierah. They said J@m3s W. Is a suspect in sierah's disappearance. He was charged in the 90's for an abduction, 1999 if I heard correctly.

I apologize if this has been posted here's the site that I just heard it on

http://www.wtol.com/story/32511478/...-conference-about-chelsea-bruck-homicide-case

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

If I remember correctly, she was wearing a Fitbit. If it was a HR version, and within range to sync to her phone, the heart rate data would be very revealing and would provide a rock solid timeline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fitbit Charge HR is not that reliable at all, it is best for resting heart rate, it is a mixed bag while exercising, more often than not it is not accurate, occasionally it is accurate BUT even Fitbit says that their HR feature is suited to resting HR.

I compare activities, Garmin with chest strap = deadly accurate, gym equipment in sync with Garmin and I can compare graphs between Fitbit and Garmin for the exact same time period and would say the Fitbit is right about 30% of the time. I have had 3 different Charge HR's they all are the same....just not truly reliable with exercise HR.

Fitbit Charge HR is not that reliable at all, it is best for resting heart rate, it is a mixed bag while exercising, more often than not it is not accurate, occasionally it is accurate BUT even Fitbit says that their HR feature is suited to resting HR.

I compare activities, Garmin with chest strap = deadly accurate, gym equipment in sync with Garmin and I can compare graphs between Fitbit and Garmin for the exact same time period and would say the Fitbit is right about 30% of the time. I have had 3 different Charge HR's they all are the same....just not truly reliable with exercise HR.

http://www.citynews.ca/2016/05/26/n...rate-monitoring-technology-may-be-unreliable/

And in any event, I believe our Verified Insider indicated that while she may have been wearing it, the Fitbit was not functional.

Unfortunately, the two cases are not connected. But, an arrest in the Bruck case finally!

Arrest in CB case. Not JDW.

As someone who lives not too far from the Chelsea Bruck case, I have been following it since it started. I am so glad the family now knows who is responsible, but how odd is it that it's announced on the same day they arrest Worley? Still, I like that everyone is thinking of how he might be connected to other cases in the area. I might be up all night looking into these cold cases that are being suggested!

Wow, add this to the list of crazy coincidences I'vs seen here on WS.

Thank goodness for those who loved Chelsea that this, um man, is now behind bars. Al though I know this does not bring her back, I do know that a suspect's apprehension and prosecution is important for the victims' families. And of course, another monster off the streets...

Re: the rather informative article in the Monroe News posted above, its such an odd feeling, when there are groundbreaking developments, and you read the answers to things you always wondered about...hard to explain...

And now even more so do I say how many nut jobs are out there running around, after learning it's not even this guy here arrested in Sierah's case!

I might need to take break from WS to process all of this.

It's a good 3 hr drive. Norton Shores is on Michigan's west coast.

(Thanks. I do think JW is our guy in Jessica's case, but like Foxfire said, soo eerily similar in some ways...ugh, it's sickening...)

(Eta: Maybe Jessica Heeringa is near a barn...? Ugh my head is spinning and I'm shaking. Too much input.)

Back to Sierah. :candle: )

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ownship-26-Oct-2014-5&p=12705888#post12705888

OT: Arrest in Chelsea Bruck case, 27 yr old from Newport (I am so torn up.... I thought finding the person would help, but it feels like another kick in the stomach. :tears)

:therethere:

I know. It's just too much sometimes, Spellbound. I'm teary, and have that pit in my gut (and I didnt even get to follow Chelsea's case as closely as many of you here did...all this brings up bad memories for me too re Jessica Ridgeway, which was a personal case for me, and the one which brought me to WS. What these poor girls and these families go through...where is Sierah? :(

:grouphug:

Can someone please bump Steelman's map, thank you. (Nevermind, I'll check the first page.)
(Eta: no link to map on page 1. I will ask a mod to please add.)

What is the timeline on the arrest in CB's case? Could LE have come across something while looking for Sierah?

See post in Chelsea's thread, something about a mutual friend on fb re: Sierah? My head is literally spinning, too much input, seriously...

(Eta: All this, I see in my head a zoomed out map of, a triangle, of JW, CB's killer, the guy arrested here in the suspected abduction of Sierah, add to that Chillicothe, making a square, and there has been quite a bit of similar activity in the area. Each person's coordinates and lines represented in different colors. Thank goodness for DNA because that might help LE in the future as far as tracking who was active where and when...).

I am relieved for both Chelsea and Sierah. I am glad to know Chelsea's fate is not tied to Ce's. Where are you, baby?

Jashrema, we're all here with ya! Praying and hoping for Sierah's safe return.

Yes we are.

What can we do to help right now? LE, it seems, is processing today's collection of evidence (wow, that was intense. Reading about the tent, etc I was shuddering with you guys...and you guys were talking about the floodlight...I was seeing those horrific images in my head of where they recovered remains in JR's case) and has many feet on deck, searchers, all state of the art technical accessibility such as drones, dogs, electronic footprint analysis, various agencies...

LE has not indicated to us a homicide up to this point so I feel maybe while thinking about how to be constructive here, we could try to brainstorm on where he might take her, or hold Sierah alive (does she have water?), awareness space/maps all that stuff. But I am scared LE has discovered some chilling evidence from today that so far has not been revealed, awaiting processing and confirmation. Jmo

This is just sickening.

Alright, do we know if had any hobbies (other than abducting women....unfortunately I've used this same phrase before in other cases) ? I haven't seen anything on that so far unless I scanned through it too quickly which I know I can do sometimes.)

The search has been called off for tomorrow until further notice, per Sierah's mother. Can someone here please confirm which of the two FB groups/pages we are able to reference here, if any? This does not sound good at all.

The search has been called off for tomorrow until further notice, per Sierah's mother. Can someone here please confirm which of the two FB groups/pages we are able to reference here, if any? This does not sound good at all.

No it doesnt.
(My heart just went to my throat.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members