Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got video now but no sound?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm actually gonna need to step away for 20, gonna quickly vacuum.

Nerves can't take this at the moment, sorry

:hug:

I've got video now but no sound?

Yes, I can see the video too. It looks like maybe there are people walking around under the tent canopy. Perhaps they are getting set up to begin soon?

I've got the video feed up on my iPad and WS on my iPhone.

Praying so hard right now.

You hear about it happening to other families and it feels so far away or at least that's how it always seemed to be. Its just so unreal

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

:grouphug:

I was just desperately searching for any kind of information yesterday. That's literally all I did. I could not function and I came across this and I still have no clue what it is or how to use it lol

I was just desperately searching for any kind of information yesterday. That's literally all I did. I could not function and I came across this and I still have no clue what it is or how to use it lol

You are surrounded with care and compassion. :grouphug:

I really wish people would stop posting on social media what they think to be true. Regardless whether it is or not it's so frustrating seeing reports before anything is reported just to get a reaction from people.

Thank you all so sorry if I'm doing anything wrong. I just finally figured out how to post. Yesterday it was not letting me and I was reading all the posts. And now I'm just wondering how many of them are true.

This place, Websleuths? We are a forum (message boards) for alerts and discussions on different forms of crime news. Sierah has sadly made the news and this is a missing person's forum. At this moment, many outspoken and many silent readers are anticipating an update from LE. Best news we can hope for at this point is that Sierah was found alive and being treated.

Searching a barn owned by the perp and near where Sierah last seen. Let's hope she's found there and alive.

I really wish people would stop posting on social media what they think to be true. Regardless whether it is or not it's so frustrating seeing reports before anything is reported just to get a reaction from people.

People don't think before they post. Just last night someone was commenting on either Channel 11 or Channel 13's FB articles regarding Chelsea's arrest that she had probably ODed and that guy just discarded her. Um, no...Chelsea was not a drug user, and the toxicology reports confirmed that back in 2015. But that guy didn't care - he just thought he was being clever. It was gross and insensitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AloftLament