Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't have the awful details yet, but from the initial information re: where she was found, from an analytical perpective, would this possibly indicate little care taken in the disposal process? And if so, what profiling significance is there to this (Foxfire?).

Small rant: I hate that my 20 year old daughter is so pretty. I hate that I tell her all the time about wearing shorts, tanks, skirts, heels, lipstick. Sigh. I hate worrying when she goes kickboxing at night, when she gets off work at 1230am, when she tells me a patron (shes a waitress and college student) creeps her out, when she jogs, rides her bike, or walks.

I hate that she is living in a world where it's becoming an epidemic of entitled sickos to take whatever they want and then throw someone's baby away like a broken toy. I. Hate. This.

I am so heartbroken for this beautiful young lady who was doing nothing more than enjoying nature, the rush of a good workout and whatever pleasantries float through a young ladies mind right after parting ways with her handsome boyfriend. Her whole life...I just can't anymore.

My wholehearted thoughts and prayers with Sierahs family, her boyfriend, and her friends. It's NOT supposed to be this way.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thank you for expressing my exact feelings. My daughters are 5 months and 7 years old, but believe me when I say....I completely understand how you feel!!

I'm not only heartbroken over this tradgedy, but I'm even more furious that it KEEPS ON HAPPENING! It's sickening!!!

Sending lots of comforting hugs to our angel's loving family and friends.

As always, i want to thank all of our amazing members who give me hope that goodness will ultimately prevail. Your caring hearts are what make this scary world a better place!

Small rant: I hate that my 20 year old daughter is so pretty. I hate that I tell her all the time about wearing shorts, tanks, skirts, heels, lipstick. Sigh. I hate worrying when she goes kickboxing at night, when she gets off work at 1230am, when she tells me a patron (shes a waitress and college student) creeps her out, when she jogs, rides her bike, or walks.

I hate that she is living in a world where it's becoming an epidemic of entitled sickos to take whatever they want and then throw someone's baby away like a broken toy. I. Hate. This.

I am so heartbroken for this beautiful young lady who was doing nothing more than enjoying nature, the rush of a good workout and whatever pleasantries float through a young ladies mind right after parting ways with her handsome boyfriend. Her whole life...I just can't anymore.

My wholehearted thoughts and prayers with Sierahs family, her boyfriend, and her friends. It's NOT supposed to be this way.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Exactly...well said

Can anyone remember what time we were watching that? Was it after 5-6pm?

No it was around 4-5 or eArlier before the press conference I believe bc I left my house after the PC around 515 and was reading on here about the digging before I left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what was all that digging in the barn yesterday?

Wild guess......I'd say that scent dogs hit on the inside of that barn.

What does that mean ? That means he took her home the day she was abducted, parked the vehicle in the barn overnight with her in it, and then dumped her out where she was eventually found last night.

No!

Why?

I am so sorry, Jashrema and liacat. I have no words. :(

All my love headed to you and your family from Chicago.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Dear Jashrema and all of Sierah's Loved Ones,

On behalf of Websleuths we are so very sorry. The words have yet to be invented that anyone can say to help with your pain.

Members from all over the world, myself included, want you to know we are here for you. If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to ask.

Hopefully, knowing you have so many people literally from all over the world standing with you at this horrible time helps just a little

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

My family and Ce's are devastated by this news. Everyone is exhausted..no sleep..no food barely since Tuesday. They are like zombies. I want to thank everyone here for all their thoughts and prayers and to keep praying for Ce's soul to take flight up, up and for her family and for my sister's family and dear Josh. I unfortunately cannot ever come back here and be the same person since I've joined the worst club imaginable. People...be safe...love you all

When I pulled the property record from the Fulton County auditor online records yesterday, the other 2 names that have been listed with ownership of the property since 1990 were female. (EWS and CB)

They clearly still had a connection with JDW because he has used that address since at least 1990, and the property transfers were all quitclaim deeds with a sale price of $0. It looked like the property had just been signed off between relatives, perhaps.

I was planning to do a little research on the names to see if one could have possibly been a spouse. I'm guessing that EWS may have been an older relative (possibly a mother or a grandparent) just based on the time frame & her name (W for Worley). The other woman CB I'm not so sure what he connection was to him, but she's the one who transfered the property to him in 2013. It was in CB's name from 2004-2013.

In the snippet I heard yesterday from the hearing; POC said something about he cannot make bond until family members can help. Then something about his sister. The audio was really terrible, anyone else able to hear and transcribe?

Despite this horrible event, I can still feel the love coming through these pages...

Dear Jashrema and all of Sierah's Loved Ones,

On behalf of Websleuths we are so very sorry. The words have yet to be invented that anyone can say to help with your pain.

Members from all over the world, myself included, want you to know we are here for you. If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to ask.

Hopefully, knowing you have so many people literally from all over the world standing with you at this horrible time helps just a little

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

Thank YOU Tricia for all you do and having this amazing forum. Thank you to our moderators, I know we probably drive you crazy sometimes. (Well, I'll speak for myself...)

And to the members here, you guys are awesome...it's like we know each other now, all these cases together, I can even tell some of who is posting what by the way they talk and write...

Please NO BOND for this monster! How many more lives did he ruin?
I am afraid there will be more victims.
He got sloppy thinking he could get away with everything.

Can anyone remember what time we were watching that? Was it after 5-6pm?

I don't believe so....I also know that I read a question (on the FB site) asking why County Rd 7 between K & J (I think it was) was closed last evening when it was happening and they said they saw all kinds of vehicles up from where it was closed....but no one who answered seemed to know for sure. That was after we stopped watching and was a question from a local who was driving that way. Now we know why sadly.

Please NO BOND for this monster! How many more lives did he ruin?
I am afraid there will be more victims.
He got sloppy thinking he could get away with everything.

I agree. And I bet the judge will agree as well. This man should not be out on bond because he is way too violent to be trusted out and about in the world. :jail:

I read this too.
Sorry -
still learning how to use the tools in here. I meant to quote Wasalurker about County Rd 7.

I believe that when they up the charges, bail will be a moot point. His family will be wasting their time and effort.

We don't have the awful details yet, but from the initial information re: where she was found, from an analytical perpective, would this possibly indicate little care taken in the disposal process? And if so, what profiling significance is there to this (Foxfire?).

I think there will be more discoveries.

I fear there may be women all over the country especially since he drove truck. The coroners report when it comes out will yield more info.

IIRC, Ohio still has the DP. In Michigan, the worst punishment that a murderer can receive is Life in Prison with no chance for parole. There are many times when I've wished we had the death penalty. The who murdered Sierah Joughin deserves nothing less than the death penalty :stormingmad:

I believe that when they up the charges, bail will be a moot point. His family will be wasting their time and effort.
Hopefully family realizes what he has done and does nothing to help him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx