Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read this too.
Sorry -
still learning how to use the tools in here. I meant to quote Wasalurker about County Rd 7.

Hi elizabeth2679,

Re: how to quote, there should be a button on the bottom right of every post which says "Reply With Quote". When you press that, the quote will appear in your editor box and you can then comment underneath (or above) that text.:wave:

We were watching the live feed before 5. I left work a bit after 4:30 and they had moved the video to the other side of the barn shortly before that.

My heart hurts. I'm so so sorry that this is how this story ended. I wanted so much more for Sierah and her loved ones.

I think there will be more discoveries.

Yes, GigTu there will be more, many more, imo. From my research most serial sexual predators/killers cross the threshold from fantasy to dark reality during adolescence, around 14 or 15 years old. From his rap sheet we know that JDW didn't wake up and begin his deviant behavior at age 57..

http://www.hendonpub.com/law_and_or...nal_investigative_analysis_in_sex_related_hom

Criminal Investigative Analysis in Sex-Related Homicide
Written by Vernon Geberth

The Crime Scene Assessment
At every crime scene the offender inadvertently leaves messages or clues as to his/her identity, indicating the motivation and/or drive for the crime. Crime scene assessment focuses on the connection among the major elements in a homicide investigation. Examples of the major elements would be the location, the victim, the offender, crime scene forensics, and autopsy protocols.
The location where an offense took place and the body disposal site can provide insight into the nature and background of an offender. Research indicates that the distance between the murder site and the disposal site is usually short. Significant scenes and routes to the scene to consider include last seen alive, initial contact scene, attack scene, murder site, and body disposal site.

<snipped - read more at link>

Small rant: I hate that my 20 year old daughter is so pretty. I hate that I tell her all the time about wearing shorts, tanks, skirts, heels, lipstick. Sigh. I hate worrying when she goes kickboxing at night, when she gets off work at 1230am, when she tells me a patron (shes a waitress and college student) creeps her out, when she jogs, rides her bike, or walks.

I hate that she is living in a world where it's becoming an epidemic of entitled sickos to take whatever they want and then throw someone's baby away like a broken toy. I. Hate. This.

I am so heartbroken for this beautiful young lady who was doing nothing more than enjoying nature, the rush of a good workout and whatever pleasantries float through a young ladies mind right after parting ways with her handsome boyfriend. Her whole life...I just can't anymore.

My wholehearted thoughts and prayers with Sierahs family, her boyfriend, and her friends. It's NOT supposed to be this way.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

very well said - it is on all of our minds. Thank you

IIRC, Ohio still has the DP. In Michigan, the worst punishment that a murderer can receive is Life in Prison with no chance for parole. There are many times when I've wished we had the death penalty. The who murdered Sierah Joughin deserves nothing less than the death penalty :stormingmad:

The serial killer who killed my family member is still sitting on Death Row after over 20 years. We Ohio taxpayers have been feeding and housing him all this time :(

Wild guess......I'd say that scent dogs hit on the inside of that barn.

What does that mean ? That means he took her home the day she was abducted, parked the vehicle in the barn overnight with her in it, and then dumped her out where she was eventually found last night.

Theoretically speaking if he has more victims, if his method of disposal was to bury deep on his land (thinking along the lines of the excavations) He may have figured out LE were onto him, panicked and moved her. Possibly planning to go get her after and bury her too, but he was arrested.

SEARCH FOR SIERAH JOUGHIN

Authorities believe body of missing Metamora woman found

Official identification pending an autopsy.

METAMORA, Ohio &#8212; Authorities believe they&#8217;ve found the body of a local woman on Fulton County Road 7 after she went missing Tuesday, they said at a news conference today...

By Jon Victor | BLADE STAFF WRITER

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...eve-body-of-missing-Metamora-woman-found.html

From the above link, FTR, for reference:

5 miles. (I'm all about the miles here as you guys know.) Not suprising. I always say 6 miles often comes into play. (And 22ish, jmo, moo, o/t).

"The grim announcement about Sierah Joughin, 20, of Metamora, was made after local, state, and federal investigators spent more than a day searching in and around the property of abduction suspect James D. Worley, 57, who lives five miles from where her purple bike was recovered."

Can you post a link to the fb page. TIA

ETA: never mind.

I fear there may be women all over the country especially since he drove truck. The coroners report when it comes out will yield more info.

I have read mostly that his business transitioned several times from hauling mobile homes, to expedite services, to fixing motorcycles. I read in some places a conversation between several people stating that they had unloaded him different times at the grocery store where they worked. Box truck.

Despite this horrible event, I can still feel the love coming through these pages...

I agree Margarita.....I feel it too! It really warmed my heart while reading through the posts after liacat asked where everyone was from. Sierah has brought so many people together from across the world! How amazing that we can all get together to send out heartfelt thoughts and prayers to Sierah's family and loved ones. As sad as this occasion is, it helps to know that so many kindhearted people are here together on her behalf.

Thank you Tricia for allowing us to all come together for Sierah, who was just innocently enjoying a beautiful day on her bike with her boyfriend.

The serial killer who killed my family member is still sitting on Death Row after over 20 years. We Ohio taxpayers have been feeding and housing him all this time :(

:grouphug:

Sorry, Tillicum. :(

There are some people here who have really experienced some awful stuff. Thank you to those for sharing your experiences and knowledge with us.

This should change. Punishment should be swift, and perps should not be entitled to multiple appeals for many years. :moo:

I believe that when they up the charges, bail will be a moot point. His family will be wasting their time and effort.

The Judge said no to bond on Friday, and as you say it's moot at this point. I was more interested in what he said in the video.

BTW, the Public Defender he requested, represented him in 2015 in what looks like a civil matter? Anyone find any details on the relationship he has with this Attorney? Is it a personal one? Just curious, small bits and pieces that tell us more about who this monster is.

I have read mostly that his business transitioned several times from hauling mobile homes, to expedite services, to fixing motorcycles. I read in some places a conversation between several people stating that they had unloaded him different times at the grocery store where they worked. Box truck.

Box truck...

Dang! I took a break and came back to see the change of the header. :tantrum: I am so very sorry for her family and friends...keeping them in my prayers.

I'm glad that they already have the perp in custody so he cannot do it again. I hope his arrest will lead to closing other cases of missing girls in the area.

Yes, GigTu there will be more, many more, imo. From my research most serial sexual predators/killers cross the threshold from fantasy to dark reality during adolescence, around 14 or 15 years old. From his rap sheet we know that JDW didn't wake up and begin his deviant behavior at age 57..

How much do you think his career/trucking will come into play?

The Judge said no to bond on Friday, and as you say it's moot at this point. I was more interested in what he said in the video.

BTW, the Public Defender he requested, represented him in 2015 in what looks like a civil matter? Anyone find any details on the relationship he has with this Attorney? Is it a personal one? Just curious, small bits and pieces that tell us more about who this monster is.

"The suspect, in requesting a court-appointed attorney, said he made $1,000 last year. He then requested an attorney, Mark Powers of Wauseon, who has represented Worley in the past.

&#8220;I need to speak to someone that I know and trust. I don&#8217;t know of a more honest person,&#8221; Worley told the judge.

An associate who answered the phone at Mr. Powers&#8217; office said today that he hadn&#8217;t been contacted about the case and he had no comment."

Source: Toledo Blade article, "Authorities searching man's property for missing woman" (sorry can't link, posted upstream, will check post number and add as source).

(Oh so he's so concerned about honesty, barf...)

I am sorry I couldn't say anything before this. It has been hell. He just threw her out like trash in the HOT HOT SUN. He needs to PAY!

I'm so very sorry, I'd hoped for a better outcome. Prayers for you and her family/friends.

When I pulled the property record from the Fulton County auditor online records yesterday, the other 2 names that have been listed with ownership of the property since 1990 were female. (EWS and CB)

They clearly still had a connection with JDW because he has used that address since at least 1990, and the property transfers were all quitclaim deeds with a sale price of $0. It looked like the property had just been signed off between relatives, perhaps.

I was planning to do a little research on the names to see if one could have possibly been a spouse. I'm guessing that EWS may have been an older relative (possibly a mother or a grandparent) just based on the time frame & her name (W for Worley). The other woman CB I'm not so sure what he connection was to him, but she's the one who transfered the property to him in 2013. It was in CB's name from 2004-2013.

Update: It would appear that CB may be JDW's sister. There is a Fulton County marriage record dated 7/20/1974 between a CSW and a GAB. This would correspond to the CB (which also had a middle initial of S) listed as the owner of the property from 2004-2013.

I fear there may be women all over the country especially since he drove truck. The coroners report when it comes out will yield more info.

A leap and just wondering, I wonder if he had any routes down south during the Texas Killing Fields murders? I know it's been stated it is thought there were multiple killers operating in the area at the time (as in this case!).

Eta: Trucker(s) have been a possibly theory in these killings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne