Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoah, what are the chances it's unrelated?

Is that 2 hours from now?

Yes..its 9PM here. I'm wondering if they feel the need to because everyone is talking about the 2 being related but then I remember LE saying they got the OK to expedite everything as far as evidence. Another fear come to pass if true...that they are going to be finding other poor women too at that freaks house. I pray it is not so

Presser about Chelsea can't be coincidence.

My afternoon and evening have been consumed with the idea that NO ONE is so incredibly stupid that they would abduct a young woman following the same pattern as a previous abduction that they were convicted for. In my mind, it has to be a compulsion. A sick, depraved need.

How many cases may blow wide open because this bleeping bleep can't contain himself?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I would think that it has to be related because they just found new information. Hopefully this will give Chelsea's family some closure.

The area where Chelsea was found was only accessible by train tracks or atv.....I wonder if instead of a railway truck like we thought, it may have been a motorcycle traveling the track access road. The tracks nearby don't seem to be a coincidence to me.

oMG I just got another breaking news text alerts Monroe County Michigan Sheriff Department going to have a press conference tonight and regards to Chelsea Bruck's case I wonder if it's related to James Dean Worley
Wow! IMO Either a huge coincidence or they are both connected. I'll be watching local news tonight!

If connected, thinking this guy's DNA or fingerprints matched evidence taken in Chelsea's case or he was keeping trophies at home. Wow just wow.

Did they have DNA in Chelsea's case? If so, maybe putting this guy's sample into the system created a hit.

http://www.13abc.com/content/news/N...l?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_13abc

MONROE COUNTY (13abc Action News) - Monroe County Sheriff Dale Malone will be holding a Press Conference regarding the ongoing Homicide Investigation of Chelsea Bruck.

Authorities will speak with the media on Friday, July 22nd at 11:00p.m. regarding new developments in the investigation.

13abc plans to have the media briefing live at 11p.m.

Well this just went #bat***** didn't it? Man. I hate to think that Sierah may have given herself so that others could find an end to their nightmares. Love to all the families impacted by this mess of not-even-human.

Well this just went #bat***** didn't it? Man. I hate to think that Sierah may have given herself so that others could find an end to their nightmares. Love to all the families impacted by this mess of not-even-human.
Like Hannah Graham 😣

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

http://www.13abc.com/content/news/N...l?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_13abc

MONROE COUNTY (13abc Action News) - Monroe County Sheriff Dale Malone will be holding a Press Conference regarding the ongoing Homicide Investigation of Chelsea Bruck.

Authorities will speak with the media on Friday, July 22nd at 11:00p.m. regarding new developments in the investigation.

13abc plans to have the media briefing live at 11p.m.

I think if there was absolutely no connection, Monroe County would issue a statement to the media in a press release to that effect and roll on with their lives. This is big.

You took the words out of my mouth. Really chilling.

I have never heard of a press conference at 11pm. This has to be something big, no? Prayers to Chelsea's AND Sierah's families. For some reason, this case has reached in and grabbed me :(

IMO the Chelsea Bruck presser is no coincidence. Let's not forget Catherine Sackrider. Went missing in Sylvania, OH and found outside Blissfield in a field in 2012. Within a half hour drive from CR 6 in Delta.

Just peeking in to say thank you to every single one of you for all of your efforts on the last two threads and downstairs.

I've slept maybe 3 hours since Sierah's case broke. She's not my daughter, but she could be.

It does not go unnoticed that she shares the phonetic name with #SierraLaMar, who has been missing since #031612.

Both cases have captured my :heart: as if they're my own, and I can't let go!
:cry:

Our girls/young women deserve to be safe, just mere yards from their homes, in broad daylight. It should not be this way. :no:

As a mother of two daughters under the age of 13, few things terrify me more than what is happening now, here, on these threads.

To Sierah's Family, to jashrema, and as the LaMars know all too well, I stand with you, as broken-hearted as I can be without (Lord forbid) walking in your shoes. :tears:

I want nothing more than for Your Girl (who has become, by the evolution of care and concern here, in the most respectful of ways, Our Girl), to come home safe and sound to you...!

#BringSierahHome...!
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like Hannah Graham ��

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

And Mickey Shunick/Lisa Pate.

Not that I'm giving up hope for a better outcome for Sierah.

I'm also wondering about the Lori Ann Hill case from 1985. She was from same area (Swanton ) and found beaten to death in Wauseon co road 12 and T I believe which is only about 10-15 mins from James Dean Worsley place ! A man was convicted for her nurder but there has always been doubt he was the rigjt guy!! Many years of appeals and he says innocent . I hope they look into his. Case too again http://m.wtol.com/toledonewsnow/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:Ekr6kPZz

IMO the Chelsea Bruck presser is no coincidence. Let's not forget Catherine Sackrider. Went missing in Sylvania, OH and found outside Blissfield in a field in 2012. Within a half hour drive from CR 6 in Delta.

Is there a map with info on where Catherine went missing and where she was found? Just wondering if she's near those same railroad tracks.

I think we may end up needing a new sub forum (sorry mods) :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member