Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the abc13 Facebook page under breaking news there's an interesting comment from someone who knew him growing up. Very concerning info. Comments from NB.

That one is a Houston page. Toledo area FB is 13abc

I acknowledge that this thread is about Seriah. May God bring her home safe! But in the last four years two other women have disappeared within a one hour radius of this abduction and have been found deceased in farm fields. Catherine Sackrider disappeared from Sylvania OH and found in Lenawee CO. And Chelsea Bruck found in Monroe CO. A very small area for so many women to have gone missing in.

Please see comments from RW under the pictures she posted. Very very concerning if true.

I have heard that in many a case before ... folks get sensational. Not saying it's not true, but grain of salt for now.

Does anyone in your family know this guy personally ?? Has anybody you know even had incidental contact with him through the years ?

It seems as if he's been around there for many years, in a fairly small community. Any chance her boyfriend may have had this guy work on his motorcycle at one point or another ?

Nobody in my family knows him.

Please see comments from RW under the pictures she posted.
Very very concerning if true.

Were they deleted? I don't see them? Can you say what is concerning?

Sorry about the unclear FB reference. It's is Toledo's ABC 13 page.
I went there to Breaking update, no luck, either it was removed or I am doing something wrong. Do you have initials for this person perhaps and a time of the Breaking post to help me along, or perhaps comment was deleted. Thank you. IMHO

The post NB's comments are under doesn't begin with "Breaking News" but "Police:"

Does anyone in your family know this guy personally ?? Has anybody you know even had incidental contact with him through the years ?

It seems as if he's been around there for many years, in a fairly small community. Any chance her boyfriend may have had this guy work on his motorcycle at one point or another ?

In a 2:15 press conference Friday afternoon, Fulton County Sheriff Roy Miller said there was enough probable cause to arrest James Dean Worley in connection with the disappearance of Joughin. Miller also said that there appears to be no previous connections between Worley and Joughin.

bbm

http://www.13abc.com/content/news/Fulton-County-man-arrested-charged-with-abduction-387934332.html

From the same article:

Investigators are also trying locate a motorcyclist who was seen in the general area of County Roads S or T and County Road 6 between 6:30 PM and 8:00 PM on Tuesday July, 19.

bbm - probably seen on someone's surveillance camera? Possibly that bike was cruising and seen more than once, hence looked suspicious?

Were they deleted? I don't see them? Can you say what is concerning?
They are still there. You have to click the pictures she.posted and you will see a separate set of.comments.

Quick reminder: please don't even reference things that are said in the comments of FB or social media, they are considered rumors. Thanks :)

Did they do the afternoon update? Did I forget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman