Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember watching a movie not long ago and the man kidnapped a young girl and he had built a underground cellar in the middle of a cornfield. You would've never known it was there unless you been to it. She ended up getting out alive but the guy had all kinds of furniture in it, candles, food etc. and he was going to keep her there to rape her. I know it was just a movie but you never know.
I pray they do find Sierah alive and hope it is in a well stocked cellar if he isn't speaking to anyone!!!

Wouldn't that be amazingly wonderful!!

I keep hoping if she is being held somewhere, that it is out of the heat and she has access to water.

I remember watching a movie not long ago and the man kidnapped a young girl and he had built a underground cellar in the middle of a cornfield. You would've never known it was there unless you been to it. She ended up getting out alive but the guy had all kinds of furniture in it, candles, food etc. and he was going to keep her there to rape her. I know it was just a movie but you never know.
I pray they do find Sierah alive and hope it is in a well stocked cellar if he isn't speaking to anyone!!!

I saw that movie too! Had completely forgotten. What was it I heard recently..."Movies don't create psychos they just give them ideas?"

Plus, Ohio - Ariel Castro

Renewed hope!

:praying:

Sounds like the book/movie "The Lovely Bones"...except for the 'happy ending.'

Sounds like The Lovely Bones, but the girl didn't get out alive.

Regarding the motorcycle - maybe just maybe some camera caught this motorcycle on camera either right before or right after where the bike was found. Locals were asked to check all their camera's etc so maybe.....or it could be that they have found a motorcycle ditched near there with the helmet and want more info on it without saying we have it. Dunno...

I hope they are grilling the freaks brother...!!!

Remember, there are witnesses who passed her. This includes the family that waved and the jogger. So anyone else those people recall seeing will be scrutinized, and one of those people may be motorcycle guy.

I know he's on the 'older' side...but did anyone happen to find any social media or anything for him?

Well according to his sign in his front yard..he repairs motorcycles
Oh my,,,,, I feel so bad for your family. Prayers are with you.
Wasnt itmentioned early on that there were motorcycles and 4 wheelers seen out that evening as well?

I know he's on the 'older' side...but did anyone happen to find any social media or anything for him?

I found a FB, nothing on it. But I'm not 100% sure it's him so didn't share. He's got sunglasses on in pic, hard to tell.

Is it possible that they are cutting into the pond's bank to drain it into the field?

Possible, but in the Holly Bobo case, they used the backhoe to dig out a 45 degree trench into a shallow 50' well on the rural property. The well was full of tree limbs and other debris and that was the only way to dig it out to clear it..

Where I saw the excavator digging doesn't appear to be near water (at least when I look on Google maps.)

Well according to his sign in his front yard..he repairs motorcycles

Does anyone in your family know this guy personally ?? Has anybody you know even had incidental contact with him through the years ?

It seems as if he's been around there for many years, in a fairly small community. Any chance her boyfriend may have had this guy work on his motorcycle at one point or another ?

On the abc13 Facebook page under breaking news there's an interesting comment from someone who knew him growing up. Very concerning info. Comments from NB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member