Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who saw the motorcycle and reported it? Who saw the jogger? Or maybe JDW have a hint about a motorcycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish they would go back to feed of barn.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Maybe someone should tweet to them to keep the video feed up and just have the audio cut.

well..at least that was funny....she urgently says "turn your mic off!!!

A little comic relief doesn't hurt anything at such a tense time. And she really didn't appear to say anything off the cuff. We know she is hot and does not do well in the heat.

In the other thread, someone wanted to know why he had traffic tickets dating back many years with that property as the address. I offered to look up the records. (Fulton County has an online lookup.)

That property was owned 1990 by someone also named Worley. (Initials EWS)

EWS sold it on 3/1/2004 to someone with the initials CB.

James Worley purchased the property on 9/4/2013 from CB.

Additional info from the Fulton County auditor's website - all of the property transfers were $0.00 with quit claim exempt deeds.

Which would seem to indicate that this property has been in continuous possession of his family since 1990, even though the owner name has changed on the dates I mentioned above.

Fulton County, OH

Can anyone tell me what county this location is at? I've got my :earson: "downstairs" and want to make sure I'm on the correct / best feed...
TIA!

did we lose the live video feed on iheart? I am getting the message "Error: Source not supported"

it was not her boyfriend

I wasn't implying it was the boyfriend, sorry - that's not what I mean. My curiosity is solely focused on WHO was around to give that much detail of the motorcyclist in question, and why they need more info on the motorcyclist - not FROM the motorcyclist. The way I personally understood the presser, it's almost as if they are trying to prove whether or not another witness can validate this motorcyclist being on that road at the time she went missing. We have been given the assumption that the arrested perp isn't talking, so I am just curious why they are so interested in proving or getting witness to another motorcyclist that day - assuming the arrested isn't the only perp. :(

Additional info from the Fulton County auditor's website - all of the property transfers were $0.00 with quit claim exempt deeds.

Which would seem to indicate that this property has been in continuous possession of his family since 1990, even though the owner name has changed on the dates I mentioned above.

I should say since "at least" 1990.

The auditor online records appear to go back only to 1990, so EWS was listed as owner as of 1/1/1990. It's possible that it was in the family longer than that. There was no transaction data associated with the 1/1/1990 entry.

I remember watching a movie not long ago and the man kidnapped a young girl and he had built a underground cellar in the middle of a cornfield. You would've never known it was there unless you been to it. She ended up getting out alive but the guy had all kinds of furniture in it, candles, food etc. and he was going to keep her there to rape her. I know it was just a movie but you never know.
I pray they do find Sierah alive and hope it is in a well stocked cellar if he isn't speaking to anyone!!!

Well according to his sign in his front yard..he repairs motorcycles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member