Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear sound, but only have a blue screen.

Blue screen? Or did I get knocked off?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I think if the world was on fire and burning to the ground, these t.v. stations would still make you watch some commercials before they let you see a video of it.

And a preview of the nightly sports report.

I am her cousin.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
Welcome liacat!!!

I Cannot imagine what you and your family must br going through. I am so sorry. Praying for all of you!!!!!!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I hear sound, but only have a blue screen.

I think the sound I hear is coming from yesterday's update. Screen is still blue, but what they are saying sounds like stuff I've already heard before.

Aunt said it would be going on at 11:30 but still nothing.

Thank you guys. It is a true nightmare. This kind of thing just does not happen in real life

You hear about it happening to other families and it feels so far away or at least that's how it always seemed to be. Its just so unreal

Mike HoldenVerified account@MikeHoldenWTOL
@******** our crew there just said another 30 mins. It will be on the live stream at

Just posted as a reply to twittererer. Edited by me. Another 30 mins

[video=twitter;756876454105747457]https://twitter.com/MikeHoldenWTOL/status/756876454105747457[/video]

I have the Channel 11 WTOL feed up on my computer and my TV is tuned to Channel 13. Will keep updated as soon as I hear anything come on - even if there was a streaming feed problem, I'd hope that I'd still pick something up on my TV.

I wonder what is causing the delays. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You hear about it happening to other families and it feels so far away or at least that's how it always seemed to be. Its just so unreal

I am so sorry. (((((HUGS)))) from all of us here at Websleuths! We are all here for you!

Mike HoldenVerified account@MikeHoldenWTOL
Another 30 mins

RSBM
So is that 5pm/515pm for us across the pond? I'm in a tizz today. I got the time difference wrong this morning and was waiting for presser then:blushing:

I understand that exact feeling. I have been there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw