Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Biting my nails, hoping for good news!! I'm so sorry Ce's family and friends are going thru all this. Please know we are all sending good thoughts and hugs.

I still just keep getting replays of yesterday afternoon's press conference on the WTOL link.

I do have Channel 11 on TV now too. It's currently broadcasting an infomercial, so hopefully they can easily break into that once the press conference starts.

I am her cousin.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I know I said this earlier, and I mean this from the bottom of my :websleuther: :heart:...
You, as well as jashrema, honor us with your presence. May you both draw strength from the immense amount of support you have here on Sierah's threads.

Your Ce has literally brought so many people together, from all over the world. My thoughts and prayers go out to your families, and I wish nothing more than the best possible outcome.
:praying:

:welcome4:

#BringSierahHome
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still just keep getting replays of yesterday afternoon's press conference on the WTOL link.

I do have Channel 11 on TV now too. It's currently broadcasting an infomercial, so hopefully they can easily break into that once the press conference starts.

You're watching wrong vid feed. The live feed on channel 11 is a live pic from command center with Mics set up.

Refresh the page, you should see this at the top.

wtol.jpg

Scroll down to the second video and pause it, it's just a replay.

On the Channel 11 screen there are 2 different "live" links - the 1st one shows the tent with the mics .....scroll down and you will see another one which is playing the infomercial, news, etc....that is the one you are hearing. I turned the volume off on that one and up on the one with the mics (which are off by the way)

So, we're just waiting correct? It does seem to be live cause I can see the breeze on the tent.

I'm beginning to get concerned for all those out there waiting. It's unbearably hot and humid out there.

Many times the family are gathered together for the news before the public knows. Many officials may be still at the scene also...........delays the news?

Thanks everyone - I refreshed the WTOL page and I got the other screen that's still currently showing the mics under the tent. And the guy in the orange-ish shirt who's walking in and out of the shot. :)

Trying to run a few errands, but keep checking for an update. Many thanks to all who are watching the live feed.
And continuing prayers for liacat and jashrema's families.

It's about 90 with the humidity at about 55%. It's horrible out. We're under a heat advisory to not even go out if you don't have too...Real feel is over 106!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw