Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry I couldn't say anything before this. It has been hell. He just threw her out like trash in the HOT HOT SUN. He needs to PAY!
Im so so sorry :(:(:( No words can express my heartbreak for all of you.....

Liacat, this post is for you too.

Just awful.

I am sorry I couldn't say anything before this. It has been hell. He just threw her out like trash in the HOT HOT SUN. He needs to PAY!
Oh I'm so sorry

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry, jashrema.

Eternal rest grant unto her O Lord, and may perpetual light shine upon her. May her soul and all the souls of the faithfully departed rest in peace. Amen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:(

[video=twitter;756888119090225152]https://twitter.com/SarahOehlerWTOL/status/756888119090225152[/video]

My family and Ce's are devastated by this news. Everyone is exhausted..no sleep..no food barely since Tuesday. They are like zombies. I want to thank everyone here for all their thoughts and prayers and to keep praying for Ce's soul to take flight up, up and for her family and for my sister's family and dear Josh. I unfortunately cannot ever come back here and be the same person since I've joined the worst club imaginable. People...be safe...love you all

Very sad day :( Thoughts, prayers, and :grouphug: for the family, friends, and all who loved and cared for Sierah :rose:

Thank you everyone. Are you from the area or all over the country?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Baltimore, MD but driving to Maine as we speak for vacation. We all stand in love and support of you and S's family. ❤️[emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My deepest sympathies to jashrema, liacat, and all those who loved Sierah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member