DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sending much love from Australia.
RIP Sierah

I don't understand why but it's not coming up on the news here

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Oh gawd Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! My heart goes out to all those who loved Sierah

Heartbreaking.

Thoughts are with the family. And that he gets the justice he deserves.

I am sorry I couldn't say anything before this. It has been hell. He just threw her out like trash in the HOT HOT SUN. He needs to PAY!

That SOB!

I am so very sorry jashrema & lia. My heart hurts.

(Spokane, Wa.)

:(:(:(:(:(:

Hope that gets his in prison then rots in hell!

My prayers to God go out to the family and loved ones of Sierah. May God comfort you all in your grief. My hope is that the investigation will turn up evidence that will help other families whose loved ones he may have hurt. He's evil. He's a monster. And I have a feeling he has done this before. But now he has been stopped.

I am sorry I couldn't say anything before this. It has been hell. He just threw her out like trash in the HOT HOT SUN. He needs to PAY!
<3 I am so sorry.

Im so so sorry :(:(:( No words can express my heartbreak for all of you.....

Liacat, this post is for you too.

Just awful.
Thank you This has just been the most horrible nightmare I am just sick.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

My family and Ce's are devastated by this news. Everyone is exhausted..no sleep..no food barely since Tuesday. They are like zombies. I want to thank everyone here for all their thoughts and prayers and to keep praying for Ce's soul to take flight up, up and for her family and for my sister's family and dear Josh. I unfortunately cannot ever come back here and be the same person since I've joined the worst club imaginable. People...be safe...love you all

So sorry to you jashrema and liacat. I'm devastated - I had hoped that Sierah's family would have a better ending to their story than my family (Chelsea's family) did. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

My family and Ce's are devastated by this news. Everyone is exhausted..no sleep..no food barely since Tuesday. They are like zombies. I want to thank everyone here for all their thoughts and prayers and to keep praying for Ce's soul to take flight up, up and for her family and for my sister's family and dear Josh. I unfortunately cannot ever come back here and be the same person since I've joined the worst club imaginable. People...be safe...love you all

It does change you :hug:

So very sorry for Sierah and her family and loved ones including Liacat and Jashrema. Everyone wished and prayed for a different outcome. You are in our prayers (near and far, domestic and abroad). Sierah seemed very, very special.

I am so very sorry for both families and all who love Sierah.
May you all be comforted by your love and memories.

May justice be swift!!

RIP Sierah :rose:

I'm so sorry. jashrema, please know we will continue to be here for you. We WILL follow this through until justice is served. The people we read and post and care about here become 'family' to us, as they touch our lives and our hearts.
My sincere condolences to all who knew and loved beautiful Sierah. May the loving memories they made with her during her too-short time on this earth somehow help them through the difficult days they are to face.

Another bright, shining light taken by some ! I need to go punch something!

R.I.P Sierah :rose::rose::rose:

Thoughts and prayers to her family and friends xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members