Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rose: RIP Sweet Beautiful Angel :rose:
Thoughts and Prayers are with her family and friends!

[video=twitter;756889320338751489]https://twitter.com/MikeHoldenWTOL/status/756889320338751489[/video]

I am so sorry. Healing and comforting prayers to all of Sierah's family. So senseless.

RIP Sierah.🌹 From New York with love.[emoji176] [emoji176] [emoji176] [emoji176]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I have been following Sierah's thread from the beginning (from Scotland) hoping and praying for a better outcome than this.

My heartfelt condolences to jashrema, liacat and all of Sierah's family and friends. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. Wishing you the strength to get through this sad time xx

My heart breaks for you Lilacat and Jashrema and your family. Hugs and love from all of us.

Disgusting, this whole mess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't have any words. I don't want to believe it. Poor Sierah. How could someone be so evil? How will her family recover? That jack *advertiser censored*. Why?

:rose: RIP Sweet Beautiful Angel :rose:
Thoughts and Prayers are with her family and friends!

[video=twitter;756889320338751489]https://twitter.com/MikeHoldenWTOL/status/756889320338751489[/video]

What a stunningly beautiful girl. RIP Sierah.

Love to the family and friends of Sierah, Chelsea, and so many others whose young lives have so tragically ended. . . Our hearts break....what a terrible loss......what sadness..

No NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

My deepest, sincerest condolences to jashrema & liacat as well as Sierah's entire extended family.....

I'm on my knees, in :tears:

I can't find the right words.

Sierah, your precious beautiful Ce, is now a Forever Angel at the hands of a monster...

:eek:verreaction:

Fly high, Beautiful One!
The sun shines a little dimmer without you...

:floating:
:rose:
#RIPSierah
#JusticeForSierah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another bright, shining light taken by some ! I need to go punch something!
That is how I have been feeling the last several days. I get sad but then I just get really really angry and want to hit things. And then I get scared. This road she was on was less than 100 feet from her drive way. Her grandpa (my uncle) (she is my 2nd cousin) had lived in this house and raised his family their and he was raised their so all her relatives on his his had lived their their entire life and went down that same street safe for decades and decades. Her mom lives right next door to her grandma. Its the country so their is space between but seriously no way did anyone ever think something like this could happen right there.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

This man SHOULD BE PUT TO DEATH. He had already attemped to do this before. WHY IN THE WORLD DO THEY ALOW THIS. THIS IS A SICK SICK WORLD. NO ONE IS SAFE.

Seeing him in court yesterday, crying... and requesting a special prosecutor.... how dare him, he's an animal. Throwing
this lovely lady out like trash, DEATH PENALTY!
Please put him to death. I don't want to think about what he did to her. He deserves it to be done back to him.

That is how I have been feeling the last several days. I get sad but then I just get really really angry and want to hit things. And then I get scared. This road she was on was less than 100 feet from her drive way. Her grandpa (my uncle) (she is my 2nd cousin) had lived in this house and raised his family their and he was raised their so all her relatives on his his had lived their their entire life and went down that same street safe for decades and decades. Her mom lives right next door to her grandma. Its the country so their is space between but seriously no way did anyone ever think something like this could happen right there.

I'm soooo sorry for what you all are going through. I grew up in a similar area and know that sense of security. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seng Naw