Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hesitant to throw the Therapist under the bus at this time. Not enough facts are know.

Hidden room, evidence of abductions found on Joughin murder suspect's property

Another article, this not in the other

'Worley also told investigators he had hidden cameras all over the property. Police say they did find a nanny cam.'

I didn't want to post this until verification that he was a sadistic psychopathic sexual predator, but the panties are likely souvenirs from victims prior to installation and use of cameras to document and relive his crimes. It would be virtually impossible to estimate this nonhuman creature's actual victim total, imo. JDW will never give up all of his victims. Wolf creek/Ivan Milat <australia> and serial killer Robert Ben Rhoades comes to mind. Both had victim totals in the double digits and up to 50 total each..

Thinking about the hidden room - I do think its entirely possible his mom knew nothing about what was going on. If she is older - would be she be digging around in a barn? Probably not. I think its entirely possible that she knew he was in the barn, never imagining the horror that was going on. Under the cover of night and if the barn is a bit away from the house, she probably saw nothing.
I couldn't even imaging finding out that my son is a monster.....
Hasn't it been said his brother lives next-door? What does he know I wonder?

So if cell phone evidence showed he was at the scene for 2 hours, does that mean exactly that spot or in the area? Thinking maybe in that 2 hours he abducted her then took her to the burial site. It may have taken some time for the shallow grave. I'm not sure how pings on cell phones work as far as exact locations.

And I also always keep in mind bad reporting with details sometimes.

Wait WHAT???

"The warrants also reveal evidence that Worley was a repeat abductor. Worley, the warrant states, told a therapist he was mandated to see by Lucas County Common Pleas Court judge after his previous abduction conviction that he "learned from each abduction he had done and the next one he was going to bury."

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...idden-room-on-Jouhing-suspect-s-property.html
If this wasn't reported I want to know why?
Hope there is more to this.

It is their duty to warn and protect. Please look at the chart at link.

"
Under ethical standards tracing back to the Roman Hippocratic Oath, doctors and mental health professionals usually must maintain the confidentiality of information disclosed to them by patients in the course of the doctor-patient relationship. With some exceptions codified in state and federal law, health professionals can be legally liable for breaching confidentiality. One exception springs from an effort to protect potential victims from a patient&#8217;s violent behavior. California courts imposed a legal duty on psychotherapists to warn third parties of patients&#8217; threats to their safety in 1976 in Tarasoff v. The Regents of the University of California. This case triggered passage of &#8220;duty to warn&#8221; or &#8220;duty to protect&#8221; laws in almost every state as summarized in the map and, in more detail, in the chart below."

http://www.ncsl.org/research/health/mental-health-professionals-duty-to-warn.aspx

I am so sick to my stomach. I've lived in Fulton Co. for 32 years. I could've never imagined that we'd deal with a tragedy like this, let alone a potential serial killer. I feel so awful for Sierah's family, but I hope out of this tragedy some closure can come to families dealing with cold cases and missing cases.

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2305.51

A mental health professional or mental health organization may be held liable in damages in a civil action, or may be made subject to disciplinary action by an entity with licensing or other regulatory authority over the professional or organization, for serious physical harm or death resulting from failing to predict, warn of, or take precautions to provide protection from the violent behavior of a mental health client or patient, only if the client or patient or a knowledgeable person has communicated to the professional or organization an explicit threat of inflicting imminent and serious physical harm to or causing the death of one or more clearly identifiable potential victims, the professional or organization has reason to believe that the client or patient has the intent and ability to carry out the threat, and the professional or organization fails to take one or more of the following actions in a timely manner:

Sierah's family and friends are in my prayers. This is a nightmare! God be with them.

OK, so the therapist knew he would bury the body.

Did she call the police and thats how they knew to include that? Or was this is some file, with his name on it and no one noticed her statement before now?

This parts isn't making sense to me.
Thinking they got a search warrant for the therapist's notes/records after police started looking back into the 1990 incident.

I just can't deal with this. It's unimaginable and unreal. How can this happen here or anywhere.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I am hesitant to throw the Therapist under the bus at this time. Not enough facts are know.

We don't know if the therapist reported to LE. That is very possible and more than likely. However...if LE knew of this sick *advertiser censored* ...I'm speechless.

Curious as to what the screwdriver was for. There was a tweet from a news reporter that mentioned he had used a screwdriver in the 1990 abduction. When asked to clarify, the post was deleted and the reporter said it was a mistake. Now I am curious since a screwdriver was actually involved in this one.

I had heard a passerby found a helmet and turned it over when they heard about the abduction, but screwdriver and fuses?? What the?? And two hours? Perhaps he was actually at a friend's nearby for two hours and not actually at the scene for that long? Someone would have surely seen something if he was there for 2 hours, unless he was hidden in the corn, but 2 hours? Something doesn't add up. Perhaps he lost his phone there during the scuffle and went back and found it later.

"The warrants also reveal evidence that Worley was a repeat abductor. Worley, the warrant states, told a therapist he was mandated to see by Lucas County Common Pleas Court judge after his previous abduction conviction that he "learned from each abduction he had done and the next one he was going to bury."

I am trying to find a way to not be appalled that this was perhaps not reported, and I just can't. The more I read the above, the more upsetting it is.
Not only does this statement suggest that he had been abducting prior to getting caught in 1990, but that he had been KILLING and leaving the bodies unburied. It would be one thing if he had said that he thought/fantasized about abducting other women, and how he could do that better, as there is nothing actionable by police in that statement. But that's NOT what he said. :tantrum:

So if cell phone evidence showed he was at the scene for 2 hours, does that mean exactly that spot or in the area? Thinking maybe in that 2 hours he abducted her then took her to the burial site. It may have taken some time for the shallow grave. I'm not sure how pings on cell phones work as far as exact locations.

And I also always keep in mind bad reporting with details sometimes.

Here is a map of cell towers in the area http://www.cellreception.com/towers/towers.php?city=delta&state_abr=oh

There are not that many to go on. AFAIK they can detect when a cell phone is standstill so when it says "cell phone evidence showed he was at the scene where Ms. Joughin's bike was found for two hours during the time she was missing" I think that is exactly what it means, his cell phone was anyway. But if he had dropped it and gone back for it, you would have thought he would have got the other items he left behind

It is their duty to warn and protect. Please look at the chart at link.

"
Under ethical standards tracing back to the Roman Hippocratic Oath, doctors and mental health professionals usually must maintain the confidentiality of information disclosed to them by patients in the course of the doctor-patient relationship. With some exceptions codified in state and federal law, health professionals can be legally liable for breaching confidentiality. One exception springs from an effort to protect potential victims from a patient’s violent behavior. California courts imposed a legal duty on psychotherapists to warn third parties of patients’ threats to their safety in 1976 in Tarasoff v. The Regents of the University of California. This case triggered passage of “duty to warn” or “duty to protect” laws in almost every state as summarized in the map and, in more detail, in the chart below."

http://www.ncsl.org/research/health/mental-health-professionals-duty-to-warn.aspx
Unfortunately, a person can only be arrested for an act they have committed, not one they're likely to commit in the future. And the "duty to warn" only applies when the threats are specific as to the targeted person. That's why SK's are such difficult criminals to deal with. They can tell a therapist they'll kill again, but unless they name a specific person LE can do nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member