Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my relatives and their friend at that time, were "bumped from behind" at an intersection in the Anthony Wayne School District. This was about 10 years back. There was a rape that occurred in the Fulton CR 3 area around the same time, initiated with the same maneuver. Related incidents? Anybody's guess. Related to JDW? Still anybody's guess. The recent Blade article says undergarments were found. I'm sure they have been analyzed, or are in the process of. This is far from over.
A few threads ago they said they would start a new thread to hopefully close some unsolved cases that JDW is linked to. So so many.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

I have tears in my eyes. The 2 hours part. Sheer evil. I want him to suffer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did he do there for 2 hours? I don't get it. It was still light. Did noone pass by and see him?

OK, so the therapist knew he would bury the body.

Did she call the police and thats how they knew to include that? Or was this is some file, with his name on it and no one noticed her statement before now?

This parts isn't making sense to me.

Hopefully JDW acted alone all this time. I'm sure LE has been covering that angle as well.

This is what everyone on this board has been afraid of. He's been doing his evil deeds since at least 1990 and that's just when he was caught. If a psychiatrist knew he'd kidnapped and killed before he should have told authorities. Put and end toconfidentiality for criminals. When the complete picture is known the national media will descend on the area like locusts. I know from experience. I live not far from Jeffrey Dahmer's old house. There is only one remotely positive thing about this tragedy and that is the devil is in custody and he will never be free to hurt again.
God bless Ce, her family and friends as she is laid to rest. She was too good for this world. The loss of her beautiful spirit will be felt forever. But her loss has stopped the evil. And saved lives. Bless you sweet angel.

The Thanks button was not enough. Thank you! And Amen.

Providers are exempt from confidentiality when a threat is present.

The therapist 100% was mandated to report such danger. Fuming.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by NewMama

What did he do there for 2 hours? I don't get it. It was still light. Did noone pass by and see him?

A person looking into a field of nearly mature corn, can only see in a few rows; due to the density of the stalks and leaves, and lack of light.

Omg!

"WAUSEON, Ohio —*Investigators searching the property of James D. Worley, charged in the abduction and murder of Sierah Joughin, found a hidden room in his barn containing a carpet-lined freezer with blood in it and restraints for holding people against their will.

The room, obscured by hay bales, was locked from the outside by a ratchet strap.

This revelation is one of several contained in search warrants executed by the Fulton County Sheriff's Office during the search for Ms. Joughin, who disappeared July 19 while riding her bike."

Snip

"Authorities found several pairs of women's undergarments on his property."
Omg how many victims are there?!?! I have no words.....these poor women.

It's one thing to know, deep in your gut, that there is way more to this than meets the eye.
It's another thing entirely to get confirmation of that, and details.

I am floored,sick, and sad.

He had an entire room, tucked away, and apparently dedicated to this. This isn't a guy that occasionally goes out and murders. This is.... CAREER level *****. I don't know how else to put it.

And who the heck is this therapist? Sierah shouldn't have had to die for this pig to be exposed! You should have exposed him! How could he/she not have taken that information to the authorities immediately!?!?!?!

Providers are exempt from confidentiality when a threat is present.

The therapist 100% was mandated to report such danger. Fuming.

I'm wondering if the therapist did report - what actions would have been taken? Is it possible it was reported and JDW was on someone's radar? What type of follow-up would happen?

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by NewMama

What did he do there for 2 hours? I don't get it. It was still light. Did noone pass by and see him? A person looking into a field of nearly mature corn, can only see in a few rows; due to the density of the stalks and leaves, and lack of light.

Oh I see. Thank you Pro!

Ugh ... did he kill her right there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members