Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
57 years old, trucker, several undergarments, special hidden room with restraints, blood..how many other victims?!! Who does the blood in the carpet lined freezer belong to? Dear God...

:(

The motorcycle...

Snip

Investigators initially spoke to Worley during a canvass of nearby houses. He told them he had been riding his motorcycle in the area and the motorcycle broke down. He said he pushed the motorcycle in cornfield and lost his helmet, screwdriver, sunglasses, and fuses at the location.

Those items were recovered at the scene where her bike was discovered. The helmet recovered on the scene had human blood on it. He also told them he had come across two bikes near the scene, touched one ”and that his fingerprints would likely be on the bike.” Only one bike was located by the sheriff’s department.

Warrants reveal Ms. Joughin was found in a shallow grave in a cornfield, approximately one mile west and one mile south from where her bike was discovered.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...idden-room-on-Jouhing-suspect-s-property.html

Wait WHAT???

"The warrants also reveal evidence that Worley was a repeat abductor. Worley, the warrant states, told a therapist he was mandated to see by Lucas County Common Pleas Court judge after his previous abduction conviction that he "learned from each abduction he had done and the next one he was going to bury."

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...idden-room-on-Jouhing-suspect-s-property.html

What in the holly hell. I read that and it didn't sink in. The restraints and freezer had me reeling. I am just ....lost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So this new information answers several questions in my mind.

1. How the came to find him
2. Why they were looking for a motorcycle and helmet
3. If he left fingerprints on the bike

Sick *advertiser censored*. I am afraid of how many victims he has had.

I hope dna can be extracted from the blood stains and underwear and other victims be identified quickly.

Thinking about the hidden room - I do think its entirely possible his mom knew nothing about what was going on. If she is older - would be she be digging around in a barn? Probably not. I think its entirely possible that she knew he was in the barn, never imagining the horror that was going on. Under the cover of night and if the barn is a bit away from the house, she probably saw nothing.

Thinking about the hidden room - I do think its entirely possible his mom knew nothing about what was going on. If she is older - would be she be digging around in a barn? Probably not. I think its entirely possible that she knew he was in the barn, never imagining the horror that was going on. Under the cover of night and if the barn is a bit away from the house, she probably saw nothing.
Did he really have a legit fix it business?
Thought
He made something up so his mom knew he spent hours out there with no questions. If she went out there he probably got mad. She learned not to make him mad so she didn't go out there.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

I have tears in my eyes. The 2 hours part. Sheer evil. I want him to suffer.

Wait WHAT???

"The warrants also reveal evidence that Worley was a repeat abductor. Worley, the warrant states, told a therapist he was mandated to see by Lucas County Common Pleas Court judge after his previous abduction conviction that he "learned from each abduction he had done and the next one he was going to bury."

I was just gonna bring this over here. My chin is on the floor! How many times??!! And the therapist knew??? WHAAAAT????

This is what everyone on this board has been afraid of. He's been doing his evil deeds since at least 1990 and that's just when he was caught. If a psychiatrist knew he'd kidnapped and killed before he should have told authorities. Put and end toconfidentiality for criminals. When the complete picture is known the national media will descend on the area like locusts. I know from experience. I live not far from Jeffrey Dahmer's old house. There is only one remotely positive thing about this tragedy and that is the devil is in custody and he will never be free to hurt again.
God bless Ce, her family and friends as she is laid to rest. She was too good for this world. The loss of her beautiful spirit will be felt forever. But her loss has stopped the evil. And saved lives. Bless you sweet angel.

One of my relatives and their friend at that time, were "bumped from behind" at an intersection in the Anthony Wayne School District. This was about 10 years back. There was a rape that occurred in the Fulton CR 3 area around the same time, initiated with the same maneuver. Related incidents? Anybody's guess. Related to JDW? Still anybody's guess. The recent Blade article says undergarments were found. I'm sure they have been analyzed, or are in the process of. This is far from over.

There are others who live on the property.

(This reminds me of Kibby and AH, and Castro, but these women were held alive...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers