Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Living in a small rural community you either know someone, have heard of them, or know someone who knows them. It is "a small world." People know Worley. He wasn't exactly a recluse. People who went to school with him said he was odd. He was known to whistle and holler at women. He had a business where he fixed small engines and motors, though wasn't very good at it. He was often seen at night at a local gas station/convenience store buying stuff. Said to be creepy.

I have visited Cece's memorial site. There was a woman there who said Worley was her neighbor, that he fixed their snowblower, and that her children used to ride their bikes by his house all the time! Once her daughter's bike broke down and Worley even gave her a ride home!

Either he doesn't prey on children, or she just didn't fit his criteria? So scary!

Bees...good info on graphology.

In the link that shows part of his statement to get early release from prison for the kidnapping I did notice right off that El Diablo
1. victim blamed consistently. even blaming her for why their paths crossed originally.
2. never issued a reliable denial
3. Poor me, poor me...it's all a big misunderstanding.

LIAR!

It's probably lost way back in the threads so I will say again.

When said her bike was 3-4 rows back in the corn..it was not hidden. 3-4 rows of corn equal about a foot in depth. The corn stalks that were broken were broken OUTWARD, not inward. I was right there and did not see any corn stalks that were lying flat BACKWARDS and broken like you would expect to see if someone was walking thru it. The stalks (maybe 3-4) were lying outwards pointing towards the street.
When standing where they think she was taken..I'd say 100 yards..not 100 feet from her house. Also, it is completely silent there. When you stand there you are surrounded by corn that is 6 feet high. When looking to left and right you can see nothing but corn. You cannot see a house. It was like standing in a windowless room..kind of claustrophobic. Corn is across the street also so your line of vision stops at the other side of the street as you can't see past corn. So close yes, but really really isolated. Unless you were standing on that road..no one would have seen anything.
I am getting ready now to go to funeral home. Please send up a prayer for her family and mine. It's going to be a long day.

:praying:

:rose:

Fly high Ce

To Jashrema, Josh and Ce's family and friends. I hope the love for Ce, from the community and around the world gives you the strength you need, to hold you up through this sad day, and beyond. Ce is at peace, she doesn't hurt, she is free and she is sending love and strength to you all too. When you feel vulnerable think of all the people at WS, praying and sending you strength, think of Ce and the love that surrounds you all. I've just myself been through a major sudden loss (my Husband) The wonderful people here have lifted me up and helped me through the worst few weeks of my life. We will all do the same for you too.

:grouphug:

:praying:

:rose:

Fly high Ce

To Jashrema, Josh and Ce's family and friends. I hope the love for Ce, from the community and around the world gives you the strength you need, to hold you up through this sad day, and beyond. Ce is at peace, she doesn't hurt, she is free and she is sending love and strength to you all too. When you feel vulnerable think of all the people at WS, praying and sending you strength, think of Ce and the love that surrounds you all. I've just myself been through a major sudden loss (my Husband) The wonderful people here have lifted me up and helped me through the worst few weeks of my life. We will all do the same for you too.

:grouphug:

:hug:

Bees...good info on graphology.

In the link that shows part of his statement to get early release from prison for the kidnapping I did notice right off that El Diablo
1. victim blamed consistently. even blaming her for why their paths crossed originally.
2. never issued a reliable denial
3. Poor me, poor me...it's all a big misunderstanding.

LIAR!

It's probably lost way back in the threads so I will say again.

When said her bike was 3-4 rows back in the corn..it was not hidden. 3-4 rows of corn equal about a foot in depth. The corn stalks that were broken were broken OUTWARD, not inward. I was right there and did not see any corn stalks that were lying flat BACKWARDS and broken like you would expect to see if someone was walking thru it. The stalks (maybe 3-4) were lying outwards pointing towards the street.
When standing where they think she was taken..I'd say 100 yards..not 100 feet from her house. Also, it is completely silent there. When you stand there you are surrounded by corn that is 6 feet high. When looking to left and right you can see nothing but corn. You cannot see a house. It was like standing in a windowless room..kind of claustrophobic. Corn is across the street also so your line of vision stops at the other side of the street as you can't see past corn. So close yes, but really really isolated. Unless you were standing on that road..no one would have seen anything.
I am getting ready now to go to funeral home. Please send up a prayer for her family and mine. It's going to be a long day.

Jashrema, I hope you can feel the love and support those of us here at WS are sending you and yours on this very difficult day. I pray that having so many people come together for the service to celebrate Ce's short but beautiful life will bring you all some comfort.

Living in a small rural community you either know someone, have heard of them, or know someone who knows them. It is "a small world." People know Worley. He wasn't exactly a recluse. People who went to school with him said he was odd. He was known to whistle and holler at women. He had a business where he fixed small engines and motors, though wasn't very good at it. He was often seen at night at a local gas station/convenience store buying stuff. Said to be creepy.

I have visited Cece's memorial site. There was a woman there who said Worley was her neighbor, that he fixed their snowblower, and that her children used to ride their bikes by his house all the time! Once her daughter's bike broke down and Worley even gave her a ride home!

Either he doesn't prey on children, or she just didn't fit his criteria? So scary!

Was he ever married, or had a long term girlfriend?

i am having a hard time keeping up. what about a bunker?

thanks to you both! any other evidence released in past few days?

The only evidence ever mentioned by LE/media is the bicycle. The entire case is very tight lipped.

JDW wouldn't have wanted to bring attention to his safe haven, nor to himself. Prolific serial sexual predators/killers can be very nice neighbors and some even charming. SP/Serial killer BTK; Dennis Rader was a boy scout, ex-military, church deacon, ordinance officer, and supervisor for ADT security. How many times do we hear after their arrest, 'He was a great person, I never would have thought that about him'? Predators have an uncanny chameleon like ability to remain stealth in various ways..

The only evidence ever mentioned by LE/media is the bicycle. The entire case is very tight lipped.
Yes, which, I presume, is why there are so many rumors flying around. I can attest that the silence leaves much to my imagination.

I do not believe we can fathom the Evil that resided on CR6.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Although we are in the age of communications, this is common in many, if not most homicide investigations. This antiquated strategy of silence, left over from the J. Edgar Hoover days only causes more innocent victim's lives lost and mounting cold cases, imo. The most valuable investigative resource; 'the American public' is being squandered when this strategy is adhered to. There are over 200,000 unsolved homicide cold cases nationwide as a result...

http://www.allgov.com/news/controve...micides-still-on-the-books-150127?news=855490

Unsolved murders, also known as cold cases, are really starting to pile up ... More than 200,000 unsolved homicides scattered around the country.

An investigation by Scripps News found a telling statistic that the U.S. Department of Justice doesn’t like to advertise: 211,000 people have been murdered since 1980 without law enforcement bringing their killers to justice.

Unsolved murder cases, referred to as cold case files, are really starting to pile up in police departments throughout the U.S. That’s because detectives are not clearing homicides like they used to do—meaning that they’re doing a poor job of making arrests that lead to placing suspects on trial for murder.

<snipped - read more>

Some have asked, 'why would JDW abduct someone so close to home'?
<BBM for Focus>

https://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publications/serial-murder

SERIAL MURDER
Behavioral Analysis Unit-2
National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime
Critical Incident Response Group
Federal Bureau of Investigation

Myth: Serial killers want to get caught.

Offenders committing a crime for the first time are inexperienced. They gain experience and confidence with each new offense, eventually succeeding with few mistakes or problems.

While most serial killers plan their offenses more thoroughly than other criminals, the learning curve is still very steep. They must select, target, approach, control, and dispose of their victims. The logistics involved in committing a murder and disposing of the body can become very complex, especially when there are multiple sites involved.

As serial killers continue to offend without being captured, they can become empowered, feeling they will never be identified. As the series continues, the killers may begin to take shortcuts when committing their crimes. This often causes the killers to take more chances, leading to identification by law enforcement. It is not that serial killers want to get caught; they feel that they can&#8217;t get caught.

So I just wanted to clear up some things about our community. We are a rural, farming community consisting of a few small towns (less than 600 people) and then the majority live out in the country outside of and between the towns.

Our towns no longer have their own schools, years ago the schools closed and consolidated into Evergreen school district (there is no city by this name in our area, it is just the name of the school district). The school district covers 128 square miles while having only about 1200 students - approx. 100 students per grade. Nearly all students graduate, and the majority go on college or some kind of trade school. Every graduating class produces very productive members of society including doctors, lawyers, corporate execs, etc. We are well-educated, and while we may live in the sticks we are not hillbillies.

All schools are now located on one site, less than two miles from where Cece lived. As an Evergreen student, one most likely had classmates and friends that had addresses of Delta, Swanton, Wauseon, Fayette, Sylvania, but did not actually live within the city limits of these towns. They lived outside of these towns yet fell within the boundries of Evergreen school district.

Someone who lived "in Delta" would live within the town limits and attend Delta schools. Worley did not live "in Delta". He merely had a Delta address but happened to live within Evergreen school district. Folks around here would say that he lived "outside of Delta" or "north of Delta" or "down the road from Evergreen schools" but not "in Delta." There is a big difference here, and to say that he lived "in Delta" would be inaccurate.

I'm local and didn't even know this lol (Springfield district here) where does Pike-Delta-York come into the picture? Some of my friends kids who have a Delta address (rural) go to PDY district

I'm local and didn't even know this lol (Springfield district here) where does Pike-Delta-York come into the picture? Some of my friends kids who have a Delta address (rural) go to PDY district
Delta was JDW address but it was east of the actual city and Evergreen district.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Omg!

"WAUSEON, Ohio —*Investigators searching the property of James D. Worley, charged in the abduction and murder of Sierah Joughin, found a hidden room in his barn containing a carpet-lined freezer with blood in it and restraints for holding people against their will.

The room, obscured by hay bales, was locked from the outside by a ratchet strap.

This revelation is one of several contained in search warrants executed by the Fulton County Sheriff's Office during the search for Ms. Joughin, who disappeared July 19 while riding her bike."

Snip

"Authorities found several pairs of women's undergarments on his property."

I search for new articles a few times a day and just saw this. Disturbing. I am truly horrified. How many could there be?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is going to be more than what we want/ need to hear.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member