Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is LE still at Worley's home? Also, several tweets today mentioned that Worley made comments to reporters at the hearing today, but I've not been able to find any video?
Basically the news was misleading about talking to him. They talked to him but he didn't talk back.

The 13abc I-Team talked to Worley before the hearing. He had no comment as to what happened to Joughin.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Hate to be a party pooper but maybe they didn't have DNA from him when he was released in September 2002?

Do you have a link where that 2002 release date came from? I'm going off the actual court documents indicating he was incarcerated on 7/8/03. The ORC is the law. My point was, despite what the law says, I was there when the mass DNA testing occurred. No one was missed. I'm trying to find a more solid date range for when it happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What happened to the 1990 abduction case [TR/CR Case 90CRA00564-D] (The "D" at the end stands for "Dismissed". Hearing date was July 5, 1990. It was on the site previously. They must have taken it off so as not to trample Worley's rights.

CRA designates a municipal court number when felony charges are originally brought there for purposes of the charge and the probable cause hearing (preliminary hearing). Once the preliminary hearing is held and probable cause is found or if the preliminary hearing is waived and they are bound over to the grand jury, that case will be assigned a common pleas court case number designated with a CR. You have to follow that case number over to the other one of the same year that has the CR as opposed to the CRA.

Also, did I read that the 1990 case was brought in another county, or am I mistaken about that?

I think JDW's a simpleton and this guy was court appointed before and "listened" to JDW, which could have been unauthentic, but to JDW who clearly lacks the ability to function in the human realm, this was trust and "listening". Powers came up with the uncommon plea, helped him get a short sentence, he was a sleeze who got JDW what he wanted. He's the one we could be mad at for this guy being out after the 1990 abduction after 3 years, right?

No, Powers did not represent Worley in the 1990 abduction case.

Hi all, I have known CeCe's family forever, and I live just a few miles from her. This tragedy has shaken our community to say the least. As others have said, you never would imagine or expect that something as horrible as this could happen in your own neighborhood, let alone to someone you know, especially someone as sweet and innocent as CeCe. I have biked and ran down the same country roads as a child/young adult all while this monster was driving around and living amongst us.

I have been following on here since the case began, and I decided to join in to clear up some misinformation that I have read, and to share what I know and what I have learned since this all started.

Thank you all for caring so much, and for all the time and effort that you put into trying to find and put away the bad guys and save the innocent souls.

Hi all, I have known CeCe's family forever, and I live just a few miles from her. This tragedy has shaken our community to say the least. As others have said, you never would imagine or expect that something as horrible as this could happen in your own neighborhood, let alone to someone you know, especially someone as sweet and innocent as CeCe. I have biked and ran down the same country roads as a child/young adult all while this monster was driving around and living amongst us.

I have been following on here since the case began, and I decided to join in to clear up some misinformation that I have read, and to share what I know and what I have learned since this all started.

Thank you all for caring so much, and for all the time and effort that you put into trying to find and put away the bad guys and save the innocent souls.

:welcome:

Glad to have you here. My Heart breaks for the family and community.

Also, did I read that the 1990 case was brought in another county, or am I mistaken about that?

The letter from DW outlining how he was "innocent" of the 1990 case was written to Judge Donegy, who was a judge in Lucas county for 32 years and retired in 2010. :moo:
Doneghy.JPG

http://www.wtol.com/story/32528990/suspect-in-disappearance-of-sierah-joughin-previously-convicted-in-1990-kidnapping-case

Info on judge -
http://www.toledoblade.com/local/2010/11/18/Doneghy-to-step-down-from-trial-court-bench.html http://www.13abc.com/home/headlines/Former-Judge-fights-Alzheimers-disease-374659651.html

Welcome Speechless 💚💛

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

....and the judge just agreed. Hmmm. Worley pointed out inconsistencies in the VICTIM's story! Really? Really pisses me off.

That's a fear. Personally since the Sheriff said it was "good old fashioned police work" I reason that things happened so fast because the bike was processed quickly as everything was expedited and they pulled a fingerprint.

I find it really hard to believe that he would leave prints on the bike. He might not be bright, but I don't think he would be stupid enough to leave prints to lead them right to him, when his prints are already in the system. He would have taken the bike with him before he left evidence behind. I think it was more likely that CeCe rode her bike into the corn to try to get away from him.

Is LE still at Worley's home? Also, several tweets today mentioned that Worley made comments to reporters at the hearing today, but I've not been able to find any video?

No video, all he said was that he didn't do it, and he had no comment to everything else they asked him.

So I just wanted to clear up some things about our community. We are a rural, farming community consisting of a few small towns (less than 600 people) and then the majority live out in the country outside of and between the towns.

Our towns no longer have their own schools, years ago the schools closed and consolidated into Evergreen school district (there is no city by this name in our area, it is just the name of the school district). The school district covers 128 square miles while having only about 1200 students - approx. 100 students per grade. Nearly all students graduate, and the majority go on college or some kind of trade school. Every graduating class produces very productive members of society including doctors, lawyers, corporate execs, etc. We are well-educated, and while we may live in the sticks we are not hillbillies.

All schools are now located on one site, less than two miles from where Cece lived. As an Evergreen student, one most likely had classmates and friends that had addresses of Delta, Swanton, Wauseon, Fayette, Sylvania, but did not actually live within the city limits of these towns. They lived outside of these towns yet fell within the boundries of Evergreen school district.

Someone who lived "in Delta" would live within the town limits and attend Delta schools. Worley did not live "in Delta". He merely had a Delta address but happened to live within Evergreen school district. Folks around here would say that he lived "outside of Delta" or "north of Delta" or "down the road from Evergreen schools" but not "in Delta." There is a big difference here, and to say that he lived "in Delta" would be inaccurate.

Can't edit my post anymore, just wanted to add: only one of the James D Worley's on Intelius has Delta and Swanton both listed as locations. So this surely is the right JDW.

And is also aged 57. Right guy. MOO

I find it really hard to believe that he would leave prints on the bike. He might not be bright, but I don't think he would be stupid enough to leave prints to lead them right to him, when his prints are already in the system. He would have taken the bike with him before he left evidence behind. I think it was more likely that CeCe rode her bike into the corn to try to get away from him.

BBM

I think that is very likely. The thing that bakes my noodle is that her bike was found upright, kickstand in place. When her bike was found, it was said that the corn around it was trampled, signs of a struggle.

I can only see Sierah wanting to keep it upright, it was hers and I imagine that she took care of her things (I don't know why, she just strikes me as the type to do so).
But would she do that in a struggle? It doesn't seem that she rode her bike into the corn, 'parked' it and then ran. The signs of a struggle were in the same location as the bike. At least, that is how it was presented in the news. Maybe here is the discrepancy that is throwing me off?
It doesn't make sense to me that the bike wouldn't have been upended during the struggle, if the signs of a struggle were immediate to the bike.

And it doesn't make sense to me that she would take the time to employ the kickstand while running for her life. I just cannot make this work in my head.

I honestly wonder if he set the bike upright so when it was found it would look like she just went for a walk in the corn.

And maybe he left a print when he did. Or maybe LE just thought, 'hey, that creep down the road did some time for abducting a woman riding a bike, let's pop over to his place' and it all went down from there.

Where people in our community "hang out" just depends on what is going on in the community. There really is no reason for people to hang out in Metamora or Lyons unless there is an event going on there. These towns have 500-600 people and only a gas station/convenience store, a restaurant, a bank, a small park, and churches. That's it. People typically hang out at their friends houses or go to larger neighboring towns to shop, get groceries, see movies, etc. Each town does have festivals and chicken BBQs during the warmer months, along with our county fair which is one of the best in the state of Ohio. People from Metamora or Lyons have to go to Swanton, Wauseon, Toledo or even Adrian, Michigan just to get groceries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx