Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, I'd like to proclaim both publicly and loudly that I think it's totally unfair that I have to work for a living.

Secondly, due to that fact, I think I may have missed out on when tubby is supposed to be arraigned, or when his first court appearance is. Can anybody enlighten me on those developments ?

Yes very unfair Steelman!

Tomorrow

James Worley, 57, of Delta was arraigned Friday on an abduction charge, according to the Fulton County Sheriff’s Department. Authorities searched his home and property Friday while he remains in custody at the Corrections Center of Northwest Ohio without bond until his next hearing on July 27.

http://m.lenconnect.com/news/20160722/man-arrested-for-abduction-search-for-missing-woman-continues

Yes, thank you. So interestingly, it might not have been a motorcycle at that point, but other sport vehicles. At this point they are wanting to question an ATV or dirtbike rider. Locals -- are there are a lot dirt bikes and ATV's on the roads in those areas, or typically farmers checking crops on ATV/Gator type vehicles?
I think it switches to motorcycle with helmet no face shield on Friday mid-day, right?

No people just don't ride around in the streets on dirtbikes. Some people do have ATVs. Farmers have ATVS or golf carts for their fields. There is a dirtbike track in Delta but they were not open on Tuesday.
IMO - those witness that were out heard something other than seeing something. They heard what sounded to be one or the other.

First of all, I'd like to proclaim both publicly and loudly that I think it's totally unfair that I have to work for a living.

Secondly, due to that fact, I think I may have missed out on when tubby is supposed to be arraigned, or when his first court appearance is. Can anybody enlighten me on those developments ?

AGREED !!!

This job is REALLY cutting into my sleuth time.

Yes very unfair Steelman!

Tomorrow

James Worley, 57, of Delta was arraigned Friday on an abduction charge, according to the Fulton County Sheriff’s Department. Authorities searched his home and property Friday while he remains in custody at the Corrections Center of Northwest Ohio without bond until his next hearing on July 27.

http://m.lenconnect.com/news/20160722/man-arrested-for-abduction-search-for-missing-woman-continues

Okay, that article states that he's supposed to have another court date on July 27th, tomorrow. I guess I'm curious because they should have a probable cause statement filed in order to explain the charges against him prior to his court appearance. That probable cause statement will be a treasure trove of information as to how this case developed and the evidence they found. There should be a lot of unanswered questions cleared up as well.

Thanks Krig101

Okay, that article states that he's supposed to have another court date on July 27th, tomorrow. I guess I'm curious because they should have a probable cause statement filed in order to explain the charges against him prior to his court appearance. That probable cause statement will be a treasure trove of information as to how this case developed and the evidence they found. There should be a lot of unanswered questions cleared up as well.

Thanks Krig101

IKR I can't wait for tomorrow!!! I too am having difficulties trying to keep up. I work from home doing medical transcription and have to police myself to get the work done. I was fortunate the EMR system was down for 2 days so I could read amd post a lot but now I am behind w time sensitive work that i need to finish today especially since tomorrow will be huge w JDW court date and all the new potential info we may get from that!

Thanks Krig101
For example what information did LE have to take him in on abduction charges at 3 AM FRIDAY, if SJ wasn't found until 6 PM FRIDAY. What was their probable cause? What evidence led them to his home in the first place?

IIRC correctly the original statement from LE was that he was not a suspect for SJ. It begs the question, do they think someone else is the killer?

I am so curious, unless the details I have are not correct.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

For example what information did LE have to take him in on abduction charges at 3 AM FRIDAY, if SJ wasn't found until 6 PM FRIDAY. What was their probable cause? What evidence led them to his home in the first place?

IIRC correctly the original statement from LE was that he was not a suspect for SJ. It begs the question, do they think someone else is the killer?

(News areticle from Friday)
http://nbc24.com/news/local/delta-man-charged-with-abduction

Fulton County Sheriff Roy Miller said Friday that while Joughin is still missing, enough probable cause has been found to connect Worley to her disappearance.

Really hoping they make that PC document public. It will sure answer a LOT of questions we all have, if they do.

Yes, thank you. So interestingly, it might not have been a motorcycle at that point, but other sport vehicles. At this point they are wanting to question an ATV or dirtbike rider. Locals -- are there are a lot dirt bikes and ATV's on the roads in those areas, or typically farmers checking crops on ATV/Gator type vehicles?
I think it switches to motorcycle with helmet no face shield on Friday mid-day, right?

Huge amount of 3-4 wheelers out there. My sister has 2 herself. Sometimes..that's how they travel from place to place..they don't just use them on their property

Thanks Krig101

I'm wondering if they will have it where it does not become public record. THe arrest warrant and search warrant should be filed but I don't know if we'll get to see it or not.

My personal opinion is that since all evidence was top priority...they got prints off her bike and bam. That's PC to get a warrant.

Huge amount of 3-4 wheelers out there. My sister has 2 herself. Sometimes..that's how they travel from place to place..they don't just use them on their property

I'm speaking of out in Metamora/Lyons where they lived..you always have to watch it when your out there...they're riding in the fields and on those little dirt roads. Idk about Delta.

That's not true. Earlier in the thread I explained the Evergreen School District. He has a Delta address, but he is still considered to be Evergreen. No one says, "oh he lives in Delta", they say "Evergreen". And that includes everyone who lives in the school district outside of Lyons, Metamora, Berkey, ect. And your description of the cliques who hang together couldn't be more wrong.

I lived in Lyons .....and I agree with you. Heck there is a little restaurant outside Lyons on 20 (White City) is known for people from all over and truckers to stop and eat.

This time of year riding in a field isn't done. There are crops in every field and farmers don't take to kindly to that. They don't like it when the crops are down either.

http://www.13abc.com/content/news/Petition-asks-for-violent-offender-registry-in-Ohio-388164432.html

Petition calls for violent offender registry in Ohio

Many people in the community are disturbed that the suspect in the Sierah Joughin case was accused of kidnapping another woman back in 1990.

Now there's a petition urging lawmakers to create a violent offender registry. A Delta Woman started a petition to create an Ohio violent offender registry. It states, "Currently, Northwest Ohio is dealing with the tragic loss of a beautiful angel at the hands of a man with a criminal past that could have been avoided had Ohio had a violent offender registry. Ohio needs a violent offender registry so that people have a place to search and protect themselves from those who repeatedly harm others."

--more@link.

Can anyone verify whether that defense atty is death penalty certified for OH?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member