Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waterville or Whitehouse?
But anyway, thank you!!! How did you find it???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Obee RD runs E/W between Eber RD and SR 295. It is just N of the Whitehouse city limits; on the N side of Swan Creek. It's just a stones throw S of the main entrance to Oak Openings Park. Its in the Northern part of Waterville Township; which surrounds the villages of Whitehouse and Waterville. Obee RD residents have a Whitehouse address even though they don't live in Whitehouse.

That case number doesn't transfer to Lucas County Common Pleas. You will be looking for a CR90-XXXX (or CR19900XXXX). With that being said, Maumee MAY have the police report and other information in their file. It's hard to say though because the case files in 1990 were much different than they are today. You definitely will have more luck getting everything at Common Pleas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would this be the correct format? 90CRA00564WORJAM or this ? 90CRA00564

Would this be the correct format? 90CRA00564WORJAM or this ? 90CRA00564

The 90CRA00564 is the proper format for Maumee Municipal Court but the case number will change to a CR case number at Common Pleas. Municipal =CRA, Common Pleas= CR. hope that helps

Obee RD runs E/W between Eber RD and SR 295. It is just N of the Whitehouse city limits; on the N side of Swan Creek. It's just a stones throw S of the main entrance to Oak Openings Park. Its in the Northern part of Waterville Township; which surrounds the villages of Whitehouse and Waterville. Obee RD residents have a Whitehouse address even though they don't live in Whitehouse.
Gotcha! Thanks.

That would be in Fulton County. I'm getting the Lucas County records.

Yes I'm aware :) Would somebody like to go to Fulton to get the 2000 records?

Nailed it. Was coming in to say the exact same thing but you beat me to it. Grew up in Waterville township. Drove past the obee road site daily on our way to school.

I have been wondering why, in each of his known abductions, the monster gives a ridiculous explanation and is almost immediately caught. Is there some thing gratifying to him? Does he want to be the naughty bad boy? Why spread items in the cornfield that would link them back to him? Why not wear gloves so his fingerprints are not found? It just seems that he chose to do things near his home and without caution. Stupidity or aging gratification from being caught?

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2016/07/24/Abduction-renews-horror-of-90-case.html

But who knows. Y'all are there and I'm not so I'll just go back to reading, listening, and absorbing.

In the summer of 1990, Ms. Gardner was a 26-year-old living in Whitehouse. On a hot and humid Independence Day she decided to ride her bike from her cul-de-sac neighborhood, down Obee Road to Oak Openings Preserve Metropark.

There;s that Metropark again....I really believe he likes that area...IMO

In the summer of 1990, Ms. Gardner was a 26-year-old living in Whitehouse. On a hot and humid Independence Day she decided to ride her bike from her cul-de-sac neighborhood, down Obee Road to Oak Openings Preserve Metropark.

Oak openings is a very common place to go and visit. I run there all the time and see regulars there. In the Toledo area there are several metroparks to visit, bike ride, or run in.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

That case number doesn't transfer to Lucas County Common Pleas. You will be looking for a CR90-XXXX (or CR19900XXXX). With that being said, Maumee MAY have the police report and other information in their file. It's hard to say though because the case files in 1990 were much different than they are today. You definitely will have more luck getting everything at Common Pleas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe for a small fee (maybe 5 cents/10/or 25 cents per page...police reports are able to be bought...they are usually very interesting!!

Oak openings is a very common place to go and visit. I run there all the time and see regulars there. In the Toledo area there are several metroparks to visit, bike ride, or run in.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
I go there a lot too.

Secor Park is right out Central (20) also. Less frequented by people..very woodsy. They even have a graveyard there. Secor Park has always kind of freaked me out a bit for some reason. I shudder to think what may be in our metroparks systems...especially Oak Openings and Secor.

Where else was it mentioned in regards to JDW? This is the only one I've seen.

Yes I'm aware :) Would somebody like to go to Fulton to get the 2000 records?

I hope/ wish someone gets us the current documents! They are going to have so much info. Or some sleuther can find them online. We found Diana Alvarez's documents on Scribd. They are somewhere online! I just can't find them.

I am in New Orleans, which is zero help to picking up documents, but I can definitely pay for docs, get something mailed to me and can scan them in, if anyone has an idea how I can do that.

At some point, he WAS on his motorcycle! In the SW for the phone, it stated someone was sighted on a motorcycle when she went missing. Now, he very well could have, and most likely did go back and get his truck, but he was on a motorcycle at some point! IMO! from what little facts we've been given.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3