Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get booted off sometimes and then don't login in. Im lazy.

I've read WS for a long time before ever posting. Just reading, learning.

me too, especially on an iPad. It kicks me off every time I close the window.

I can't figure out why there are more "guests" viewing this thread than "members". We always welcome input from new members. Why not join?

I lurked for a while because this format is a little confusing and the layout is very busy...It's hard to catch on and learn the rules. Lots of rules, strictly policed, etc... I do enjoy the mature dialogue though.... I'm super excited for the trial and see what all we got right....I think we will have a lot of "aha!" moments...

I get booted off sometimes and then don't login in. Im lazy.

I've read WS for a long time before ever posting. Just reading, learning.

Me too. To both. I go long stretches w/o visiting until another case draws me back in for a while. Rinse. Repeat.

And lazy X 10.

I'm usually just a reader, because I really don't feel like i have anything to contribute. I think I'm normally in guest mode, but it all depends if I'm on the computer or tablet.

zhazhaha, I see we are thinking along similar lines;. And now, due to an avid and persistent researcher, we will have the documents. Thank you so much Nice! I am kind of glad they are not posted yet because I would stay up all night reading them.

I am wondering if he took the chance of carrying a firearm with him on his motorcycle cruise or whether he would leave it at home since he cannot have one legally?

I'm usually just a reader, because I really don't feel like i have anything to contribute. I think I'm normally in guest mode, but it all depends if I'm on the computer or tablet.

Glad you are here. In member mode. Lol. ❤️

I'm here and can do anything needed, with some guidance and instruction! lol. And please tell me if there is somewhere else I should be looking/ reading. I feel like I am missing something. But, I really am ready and willing to help.

Another Texan here...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Soooo..... Where's everybody from? Hehe

North Georgia Mountains near the southern terminus of the Appalachian Trail in an area referred by the Cherokee Indians as Wolfscratch Wilderness...

'Golf was invented for folks that didn't know how to Fish'....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member