Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bright red Chevy S-10 w/ alloy wheels, and blue-green Dodge Dakota. S-10 is shiny and well kept. Dakota, not so much.

Or do you mean the white daycab box truck he had at one time?

Something very odd and creepy happened to a friend of mine while hiking at the Delta Reservoir several weeks ago. This information is helpful. Thank you!

Oops, I replied in the wrong spot, sorry still trying to figure out how to use this site!

belle27jf, I hope this doesn't come off as being sarcastic, as it is not meant to be. Are you related to Sierah? How is it you know the correct pronouncement? Just curious. It is possible that both the hard g and the k sounds are used and the family never corrected anyone, since they can sound quite similar.

ETA: my bad.... I see you graduated with her dad. Sorry for that. I guess both pronunciations are OK.
My husband family name (he has 13 aunts and uncles) is pronounced at least 3 different ways depending on which family you talk to and nobody corrects anyone, they consider all of the ways correct

My husband family name (he has 13 aunts and uncles) is pronounced at least 3 different ways depending on which family you talk to and nobody corrects anyone, they consider all of the ways correct

Same me with mine. Had a friend whose family all said their name the same, but SPELLED it differently and they were all brothers! I doubt the Joughin family cares how we pronounce it, as long as we continue to keep them in our thoughts.

What court documents did NotNice end up with today?

Alright...who's flying to Ohio to help Notnice with the scanning???:laughing:

Same me with mine. Had a friend whose family all said their name the same, but SPELLED it differently and they were all brothers! I doubt the Joughin family cares how we pronounce it, as long as we continue to keep them in our thoughts.

Yes as it should be. How are you Spelly? For those who don't know we had a chance to meet and walk around her lovely town. Hubby and I were passing thru. Lovely lady with a really big heart. Sorry for the O/T.

Im thinking notnice should get the status of a verified rockstar!

not to worry .... People pronounce my name wrong all the time and i don't bother to correct them. I am sure that happens a lot with the name of joughin. Being as close to sierah's boyfriend as you are, i will go along with your pronouncement.

me, too

Thank you so much for doing this. I have been following the discussion all day - like a scavenger hunt. Can't wait to read it. You are so appreciated!

Same here. Appreciate very much your perseverance. You rock!

Thinking we ALL best get some rest before those documents come out! MODS, can we have these downstairs to prevent other forums from stealing them? Notnice, I agree, name change is needed, and YOU ROCK!!! :loveyou::tyou::loveyou:

I alerted my post for a mod to see if that is possible or if it's OK to have them here. I'm beyond excited to get to sleuthing!!!

Adding my thank you to the heaps of well-deserved thanks for NotNice26. I would have left the first stop in tears, leaving a stream of curses behind, when the woman raised her voice and challenged you. Way to hang in there and achieve all you did. You're a rock star.[emoji450]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking we ALL best get some rest before those documents come out! MODS, can we have these downstairs to prevent other forums from stealing them? Notnice, I agree, name change is needed, and YOU ROCK!!! :loveyou::tyou::loveyou:

I alerted my post for a mod to see if that is possible or if it's OK to have them here. I'm beyond excited to get to sleuthing!!!

We have a tremendous number of guests reading the thread. If the documents were moved downstairs, they would not be able to view them unless they register as members. Guess, it may be a good time for the many guests to register, huh?

Will they be posted in this thread or do they have to be in a separate thread?

Do you need some donations towards reproduction fees? I'd be more than willing to give you some. I think it's ridiculous when they charge for fees to begin with. But in all seriousness I am more the willing to chip in on your out of pocket and time fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx