Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know much Crsr18, but I live in Ohio (not sure about other states) and have "bought" police reports (from the municipality where offense occurred) which have told me alot about what I was interested in...for both job and personal. The only thing they black out is ss#.

I'm sure there is a way to go to the local police department and obtain a copy of the police reports. You mad need the RID number to get all reports a cockaded with JDW. That number should be located on the affidavits. Also, I'm not sure about other area police stations but the line at the safety building in Toledo to access this information could take a couple hours even if you are only third in line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard Joe-gin in a video.

i
i heard that too, but graduated with her dad and know that family well... It's jaw-kin, or jock-in Some people even use an s sometimes.

i
i heard that too, but graduated with her dad and know that family well... It's jaw-kin, or jock-in Some people even use an s sometimes.

I wasn't doubting you or saying you were wrong! Oh no!! I'm sorry.

I think they don't have to release anything that is part of an "active" investigation as far as reports and such...correct or no?

Latest info released.
http://www.wtol.com/story/32566857/...rn-of-man-charged-with-sierah-joughins-murder

[FONT=&amp]But on Tuesday, Aug. 2, a spokesperson for the Attorney General’s office said no other remains have been found on Worley’s property but added that the investigation is ongoing.[/FONT]

I'm runnin' behind, as I often am.

Thanks for this article, Sue -- lots of info. Some statements from it are very interesting, IMO:

While conducting the search, police found blood on Worley’s motorcycle, as well as zip tie restraints, a ski mask and mace in Worley’s truck.

Zip ties creep me out -- he was getting a little "murder kit" together, I'd say.

Duct type found by police on Worley's property did contain the DNA of both Worley and Sierah.
"both Worley and Sierah" will be tuff to explain, I'm thinking...

The documents also say that Worley told a court-mandated therapist after his first abduction conviction that he had learned from the case and was going to bury the next one.

And bury her he did. <shiver>

Cassel says it's unlikely Sierah Joughin was Worley's only victim, blaming the rural area for allowing him to operate under the radar.

IIRC, we have already discussed the rural or densely-populated-area angle. SMH.

All quotes from:
http://www.wtol.com/story/32566857/...rn-of-man-charged-with-sierah-joughins-murder

Just some thoughts...

Geez..if that's true..I've been mispronouncing it for years..

Not to worry .... people pronounce my name wrong all the time and I don't bother to correct them. I am sure that happens a lot with the name of Joughin. Being as close to Sierah's boyfriend as you are, I will go along with your pronouncement.

Notnice you're awesome. I bet each department is calling one another asking if they've seen you yet!

I cannot remember, are you related/friends of Sierah's family?

Lol....I hate it when happens.... But yea, it's 100% prounounced "jaw-kin, or jock-in". :peace::peace::peace:

belle27jf, I hope this doesn't come off as being sarcastic, as it is not meant to be. Are you related to Sierah? How is it you know the correct pronouncement? Just curious. It is possible that both the hard g and the k sounds are used and the family never corrected anyone, since they can sound quite similar.

ETA: my bad.... I see you graduated with her dad. Sorry for that. I guess both pronunciations are OK.

I think they don't have to release anything that is part of an "active" investigation as far as reports and such...correct or no?

Typically search warrants can be released while the investigation is still
Pending. I have not run into an incident where they haven't been. Although I'm not prepared to say they are ALWAYS released. There may be some specific situation I'm unaware about.

belle27jf, I hope this doesn't come off as being sarcastic, as it is not meant to be. Are you related to Sierah? How is it you know the correct pronouncement? Just curious. It is possible that both the hard g and the k sounds are used and the family never corrected anyone, since they can sound quite similar.

ETA: my bad.... I see you graduated with her dad. Sorry for that. I guess both pronunciations are OK.

I grew up in the same town as the Joughin's and knew the family my whole life....

Does anybody happen to know what JDW's truck looks like? Color/Make. Thanks :)

Does anybody happen to know what JDW's truck looks like? Color/Make. Thanks :)

Bright red Chevy S-10 w/ alloy wheels, and blue-green Dodge Dakota. S-10 is shiny and well kept. Dakota, not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne