Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a rumor, but I don't know if LE was contacted and I am not in a position to do so. Perhaps LE will read it here?

Notnice! You are so nice! :)
Thank you for all of your hard work!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Abandoning a well by sealing the casing with concrete is routinely done with monitoring wells. Never heard of this with a residential well, unless maybe there is a potential source of contamination nearby? When you guys talk about a well, how large in diameter are we talking? I'm on the left coast, maybe your wells back east are different.

When a prolific serial predator/killer contaminates the peace and serenity of a normally safe community. The aftermath is synonymous to firefighters cleaning up the charred debris and hot spots from a major fire scene once the inferno has been extinguished. This is referred to as salvage and overhaul, which is making the fire scene safe, secure, and inhabitable again. Salvage and overhaul has begun in Fulton County, Ohio, in an effort to restore the peace and serenity of this once normal and safe community perception before their devastating out of control conflagration was spontaneously ignited on July 19/2016.. jmo.

The thanks button just wasn't enough, Foxfire; thank you for this.

In this area, people often have old, shallow wells or cisterns. This is what was filled. But, you fill it with gravel and cap it with concrete. You don't fill it with concrete. No one would fill a modern deep well like this. In Fulton county, water is sometimes hard to get unless you dig quite deeply.

NotNice...Great work. As a fellow nurse..it is much like medical records in that if they are YOUR records..you are entitled to copies of them. That's the law. Every single piece. BUT..you will be hindered and pushed off and moved around in the hopes that one gives up and in the end...you do NOT get your complete medical file..even tho you are entitled to it. One just has to remain firm in their conviction that it is the LAW and they MUST comply but they won't make it easy.

I too..noticed the "no other human remains" . Not knowing the linguistics..I assume remains are comprised of bones, flesh...and forensic remains would be blood..DNA..hair..

This case is starting to be something like the Cook brothers here in Lucas County. Years without knowing who they were while they murdered many innocents. DNA finally got them in a cold case reboot.

End route, in F ulton. Maumee just called, amazing.......They suddenly have public records......smh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Imagine that🙄

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

jashrema - how is your nephew holding up? I saw a photo of him and Sierah on Facebook. Such a beautiful couple. He has been on my heart today. We are still praying for comfort for him!

Hi folks. Joining in after religiously following Missy Bevers case since April. That one seems to be spinning in circles with no progress.

I've read the previous threads and have a couple questions.

1) what's the proper pronunciation of Joughin?

2) have pictures of the abduction site been posted anywhere? Thanks to Deltucky for the pics of the final resting spot.

Also, just wanted to say how helpful all the locals are on this case. Very unusual to have so many!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi folks. Joining in after religiously following Missy Bevers case since April. That one seems to be spinning in circles with no progress.

I've read the previous threads and have a couple questions.

1) what's the proper pronunciation of Joughin?

2) have pictures of the abduction site been posted anywhere? Thanks to Deltucky for the pics of the final resting spot.

Also, just wanted to say how helpful all the locals are on this case. Very unusual to have so many!

Also, I was not able to load the search warrant from my phone but just read through it on my computer. I know there's been lots of back and forth about the motorcycle and whether it was ever at the abduction site; wanted to point out in the SW pg 5 paragraph 3, it's noted there was a report of a man with a dark helmet riding in the area where SJ was last seen.

There isn't another word for our sweet Josh but devastated.

JOE-GHIN...short i sound...H is silent.

Just wanted to mention that I was finally able to read back on some of the previous pages and the other threads and just wanted to thank everyone for their diligence and efforts in this case.

There are amazing maps and research that has been done. Great job everyone.

I don't think JDW intended to be caught this time or in the 1990 abduction of RG. In that incident, he was caught red handed because there was a witness. That witness was the guy on the motorcycle who stopped at the scene. RDW did some pretty fast thinking in that case, but his explanation still didn't fly. However, he was successful later in convincing a judge that he was wrongly convicted, and should be paroled early.

In the case of Sierah, I don't think he ever dreamed that LE would be on to him so fast. He just wanted to be an impartial observer, enjoying the fireworks and the fallout from his evil doings. It seems that he had every intention of returning to the scene of the abduction and retrieving the helmet, screwdriver, fuses and cell phone. But the search for Sierah started almost immediately, the clock was against him, and he didn't have the opportunity.

If his DNA wasn't on file at the time he abducted Sierah, it would have been difficult to link the helmet to him, let alone the blood covering the helmet, or his DNA inside it. His fingerprints would have been on file, due to his past criminal record, and he could have been implicated through those, and possibly by his partial palm print on the helmet. The cell phone pings cast suspicion on him, and when combined with just the evidence that we know of, are incriminating. It's too much of a coincidence that, through cell phone pings, it appears that JRW spent a big chunk of time at the scene and in the surrounding area at the time she was missing.

When LE came calling, knocking on doors in his neighborhood, he had a ready excuse. Without even being asked, he "explained away" why his prints might be found on Sierah's bicycle. Further, he freely volunteered, in case there was any doubt, that he didn't steal anything or kill anyone. The statements he made, and his willingness to talk to them, raised the collective "hairs" of LE and gave them the probable cause that they needed. JRW sealed his own fate.

But, all of the above is just my opinion, not based on fact.

Right? And it didn't help either that the abduction scene was literal feet from her driveway. I suspect this was an opportunistic grab and not a case of stalking because #1 she had JUST been with her boyfriend and #2 she was SO close to home. I do believe he was on his motorcycle when he saw her, rode up behind her and hit her with his helmet forcing her to the ground. Parked the motorcycle, attacked her, left her incapacitated in the field (along with his helmet because he couldn't wear it with blood on it), he either left the fuses and screwdriver there on purpose or they fell from his pockets, sunglasses fell off and he didn't notice, accidentally dropped his phone either right then or when he went back to get her. He quick went home and got his truck. The blood on his motorcycle came from transfer from his own hands (helmet to hand to motorcycle). I bet he threw her phone into the corn and it'll be found around harvest. He left her bike because it might be seen in the truck bed and getting rid of it from his place is a burden, so he left it. I think he brought her back to the barn because there was duct tape with her DNA found at the barn. He probably had her there until the next evening when the search was really getting underway. He took a chance. His phone pinged to the site of the attack and to the site of the shallow grave, so that's probably why that area was searched and they found her. In all of this time he tried his best to put a story together to explain why his items would be at the site and why his fingerprints were on her bike. It's a bad story, but I guess it's probably the best he could do. I'm surprised he left the helmet behind. I think he's pretty sure of himself but he really messed this one up. I doubt he intended on leaving anything but her bike there.

Just my 2 cents and all MOO

Sorry if this been posted and discussed, was not sure.
Officials have not disclosed her cause of death, though the warrants obtained by PEOPLE show police were seeking firearms allegedly in Worley's possession that were possibly connected to the death.

http://www.people.com/article/james-worley-search-warrant-missing-sierah-joughin-murder

I don't recall reading anywhere that shots were heard. If firearms were indeed involved then him taking her back to his lair makes sense. Does he have neighbors that would have heard shot(s) fired?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member