Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That comment really ticked me off.

I think LE did a good job. I think the Sheriff did great in the fact that he didn't let ego get in the way of asking for help so quickly.

I think the fact that in such a small community, and the Sheriff knowing the family, that when he said that is was because it was to much to bare for him to think that she was not alive. That he still, even tho misdirected, wanted to keep hope alive.

BUT..less than 6 hours of saying this..they found her.

They had EVERY reason to believe that she was no longer alive when he said that.
[emoji29] so sad. But with no physical evidence, i.e. the body, he couldn't say she was dead. I don't think we can comprehend the burden LE had/has to bare. There was a reason for believing she could have been injured or bound somewhere (no body) and there was a reason to believe she was dead (creepy barn and blood). Hugs to you and your family!
IMHO it's safe to say he was not released

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I remember seeing his 1990 victim having a fractured skull. Was that an injury from the truck/bike collision; or inflicted by JDW with some type of weapon?

I remember seeing his 1990 victim having a fractured skull. Was that an injury from the truck/bike collision; or inflicted by JDW with some type of weapon?
Depending on the story you listen to, RG claimed he bashed her in the head in the ditch woth an object as he approached her to "see if she was ok". He denied this. I personally give her more credibility than him.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Mods, again remove if needed....the house and land JDW lives/lived at....does this belong to him? Or family? How many acres is the land? Thanks.

The property is 3 acres of land, which is not much more than the area of the buildings. I have wondered if land was sold when Worley's parents were too old to farm the land. Is the land title in both James and his mother's name?

The victim said that she was hit in the head with an unknown object.

The property is 3 acres of land, which is not much more than the area of the buildings. I have wondered if land was sold when Worley's parents were too old to farm the land. Is the land title in both James and his mother's name?

If this is allowed, ownership was stepfather, mother, sister, then JDW. No previous records and a local on WS made mention that it was the stepfather's familial farm and used to have more acreage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No mention of firearms anywhere in the 1990 case. Just thought I would point that out.

This could be, but I also believe that in some cases, the FBI is contacted immediately by local LE because they are willing to ask for the help. Other LE wait for a long time thinking they have it handled, know the direction they're headed, etc. As well, the Toledo office of the FBI is so close to this location - it just seems possible that they were only involved so early because this was immediately suspicious and the FCSO was willing to have them help.

Just a thought ...I thought FBI became involved so quickly because they believed she had been abducted near OH-MI state line and was possibly being transported across state lines. I believe when a kidnapping involves crossing state lines...they become involved. JMO

Im pretty sure it stretches almost to Co. RD. 7 where the trailer that people lived in is.

Just a thought ...I thought FBI became involved so quickly because they believed she had been abducted near OH-MI state line and was possibly being transported across state lines. I believe when a kidnapping involves crossing state lines...they become involved. JMO

At that point the Chelsea Bruck case was still unsolved wasn't it? Another reason the FBI may have been brought in. Only days later it was proven to not be connected.

Im pretty sure it stretches almost to Co. RD. 7 where the trailer that people lived in is.

???? JDW's three acres? A square mile is a "section" of land 640 acres. There is a mobile home to the rear of the house visible on google satellite view. CR 7 is a mile to the West.

Going off topic and backing up to previous posts...I don't think that it is inconceivable that Sierah would stop to help someone (JW) that was broken down along side the road. When you live in a small community you see the same people all the time. You don't necessarily know these people, but they become part of "scenery", and there comes a certain comfort level in that. We don't think of these people that we see on a regular basis as dangerous, even though we know nothing about them, they are just locals. If you come across one of these people along side the road, most people do not have a problem in stopping and saying "Hey, everything. Ok?" I have done it myself and have had people stop and ask me. Even though it sounds like JW was distanced from the community, he was still part of that scenery. I guess what I am saying is that maybe Sierah stopped to check on him along side the road, never expecting that he had sinister motives. Just wanted to say that.

He lived at 6 @ L, I was under the impression his property was deeper and stretched more towards 7, I could be wrong, but that is what I was told by a friend who lives in the area.

???? JDW's three acres? A square mile is a "section" of land 640 acres. There is a mobile home to the rear of the house visible on google satellite view. CR 7 is a mile to the West.

Three acres is a very small piece of land for a rural property. The buildings and pond probably make up all three acres.

"Throughout the day, authorities have brought a state dive team and a small boat to the three-acre site, where a pond is located. At least one searcher was spotted wearing waders."

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-Fire/2016/07/22/Man-charged-with-abduction-in-Fulton-County.html

He lived at 6 @ L, I was under the impression his property was deeper and stretched more towards 7, I could be wrong, but that is what I was told by a friend who lives in the area.

Just three acres. I hope you didn't take that as badgering. It was probably an 80 acre, or larger farm years ago. The East side of Fulton County has many residential "sod farms" now. People spend every Saturday mowing their five acres.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892