Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is a shoe charm? A shoe-shaped charm for a charm bracelet? Or a charm that is placed on shoe? (⬅️Is there such a thing?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Popular more recently with the "Crocs" crowd ... Have no idea from the somewhat vague descriptions in the evidence logs if these look to be newer/older.

If you look up google maps & type in his address you can see a street view of his house. I am new to tapatalk, I v skimmed over the threads & read JDW's records pertaining to RG and SJ. I live approximately 5 miles from SJ and approximately 10 miles from JDW. <mod snip> I m still trying to figure out how to use this App.

:welcome:

Yes, we should do something for NotNice!
@NotNice, this has been brought a couple of times...how can reimburse you? Cash? Starbucks gift card? Mani/pedi? Please let us show our gratitude!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Agreed. I work with cats. Can I give you a cat? [emoji23]

Agreed. I work with cats. Can I give you a cat? [emoji23]

I'd probably take one too. What does that say about us? Are Sleuthers generally cat people?

Does anyone know if the green crate mentioned in the barn is a dog crate? Metal or plastic? Maybe a holding cell before he could get to the hidden room?

When was the sandwich found? it was said to be soft bread.

Down here (Texas) we dig ponds for cattle. Did they have cows at one time?

I remember shoe charms from the eighties and nineties.

The green crate containing soft bread and lunch meat was collected 7/21/2016.

he farm originally was pretty big...........was it a corn producing farm? animals? both?
JDW playing in corn fields as a child my have good or bad memories, that he is attracted to them.

The green crate containing soft bread and lunch meat was collected 7/21/2016.

yuck, not refridgerated? and very high temps...........unless crate is a cooler?
when I think of green crate it is like the old milk boxes with holes in it........
did they say hald eaaten? DNA should be all over it JMOO

I'd probably take one too. What does that say about us? Are Sleuthers generally cat people?
No, I'm a dog person ;-) I am OK with cats that don't walk on countertops or dining room tables. LOL. Again...of topic

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Omg ummmm yes LoL..I'm an everything kinda gal--- dog, cat, wildlife etc But cats gravitate to me in much larger numbers! I have 9 of my own, and manage a feral colony as well.

:) You sound like my kinda gal too! I'm the same, but I ONLY have 7 ! LOL

yuck, not refridgerated? and very high temps...........unless crate is a cooler?
when I think of green crate it is like the old milk boxes with holes in it........
did they say hald eaaten? DNA should be all over it JMOO
Crate was found in the middle of the hell barn, with the pink underpants, a couple of bags with misc. In named items, a hairbrush, a blanket, and I don't remember what else. O just posted the link to the list of items taken I'm the other thread, you can search "green crate" and see all of the contents.

Not noted if anything was half eaten.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Crate was found in the middle of the hell barn, with the pink underpants, a couple of bags with misc. In named items, a hairbrush, a blanket, and I don't remember what else. O just posted the link to the list of items taken I'm the other thread, you can search "green crate" and see all of the contents.

I took a screen shot of the green crate contents

Attachments

• SierahJoughin Green Crate.jpg
    SierahJoughin Green Crate.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 94
Wish we knew what was in the various bags,,,and what exactly is a "hood"?

I just had a creepy disturbing mental image of him using a hairbrush on his victims, brushing their hair while they eat his sandwich . Ugh The Tell-Tale DNA would let us know if Sierrah drank from the straw of bottled water . I'm hoping that comes back as negative

Wish we knew what was in the various bags,,,and what exactly is a "hood"?
I questioned hood too. Maybe hoodie. I don't think car hood would fit.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member