Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to let everyone know I posted the 2000 case file for JDW .

Post #137 in Tapatalk. Let me know if there are issues with the link.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Anybody notice the quote in the box at the end of his rant where he quotes William Kennedy Smith, of all people? "How does a man protect himself from a woman's accusations in court ? ? ?"

FGS!

Whoa... page 21 under 'Offenses charged at arrest' says "Trafficking in drugs - cocaine"

???

Marihuana, lol.

I'm having a hard time pulling the link up. Maybe it was bc so many were doing it at once???

Anybody notice the quote in the box at the end of his rant where he quotes William Kennedy Smith, of all people? "How does a man protect himself from a woman's accusations in court ? ? ?"

FGS!

Yes. I did. I wanted to scratch it out and write "How does a woman protect herself from an insignificant little man who feels the need to exert power over someone who has never harmed him and can't possibly complete with being hit with a vehicle"

Shall I let the 2000 case file get read and give it some time before I post the big one, 2016 warrant and inventory release?

Again with the "my mom has to work and is elderly" and right back to cocaine again....This guy is a piece of work. Why would he believe he would ever be held accountable? He just pleads the I'm needed at home card. Grown man with his mom taking care of him....This guy, I have no words. And the timing of his release really convinces me he could be tied to the girl I worked with in 2002.

I wish they would have included the other documents so we knew what weapons and how he was caught.

And again, he needs to be given special consideration and get out early because his mom needs him.

Mine works. Thanks again!

Is anyone having a hard time pulling the 2000 case file for JDW?

Yes, I got an error message. Maybe because we are all trying to pull it simultaneously?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

And again, he needs to be given special consideration and get out early because his mom needs him.

I wonder what his mom makes of all of this. I bet she lived a life full of the extremes with him---- he takes care of her and idolizes her one second and "treats her like his father did" (aka, abused) her in the next. I think she probably had a good idea that he was not right and that he was violent. I'm not sure if her brain would allow herself to believe that he could kill. It sounds like she was probably a different kind of victim of his. I will not address the things she could have done differently, as this is about HIS wrongdoings. lol. I will leave it at that.

Shall I let the 2000 case file get read and give it some time before I post the big one, 2016 warrant and inventory release?

Yes, wait. Give us a little time to read and digest this before we move on.

Ready for the new one :happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members