Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what made JDW what he is today. But evidently in the course of growing up, whiny Mama's boy learned that over elaborating works. Kind of like throw it at the wall, if it sticks, go with it.

Did you all catch the "mean man" description of a LE Officer? JDW was thirty something years old then, weird, just really weird.

Wow!! First of all, thank you to NotNice for getting these!! I am still in the process of reading the 1990 case (just started this afternoon) and I can say that JDW sure does have his sob story down .. poor thing :tantrum: :facepalm:

Also, I wonder if the 1990 incident was maybe his First attempt? He seemed to be sloppy ... maybe giving a go? Like I said, I am still reading and can't wait to read everyone's comments and discussions!

Thank you to all who helped in obtaining the documents and getting them posted. In his mind he does nothing wrong, everyone else's fault. I am so glad he is behind bars and cannot hurt anyone else,but at such a cost. Taking the life of such a vibrant young lady in her prime and how many others are gone due to this awful . He needs to be under the jail to get justice

I agree. Without the latest mortifying information in Sierah's case, he almost seems believable. Let's just pretend that his story in 1990 was accurate, for the most part. Could this event have pushed him over the edge and turned him into a monster seeking revenge?

Just using your post for reference, since it was the most recent one I saw that had what I wanted to address-----

I respectfully disagree that he is believable. Any decent psychologist would/ should have been able to see the lies and discrepancies. And keep in mind, they not only had access to him, but to his victim and a witness. There are major things that could not be explained by his story.
One being, how did she get the puncture wound in her leg.
Why was she so hysterical, if he was so calmly trying to talk to he?
What reason would this girl who just got hit on a bike have for trying to leave and why would that be damaging to him?

There are SO many things that are not believable by him, even without the current information. In my opinion, if RG had not moved, she likely would have been hunted down. I said from the moment we knew that there was a previous victim that I bet she was seeing red, knowing he should have been behind bars. Well, it is bigger than that. She has been rightfully terrified for years!! And she knew what he was capable of. The courts need to get better at believing our victims and keeping violent criminals away from the rest of the innocent people of this world.

He reminds me of Arron Lewis. Big talker, nothing is ever his fault, his crimes are always spun to make his victim look like the criminal, speaks in volumes even when there is no reason to speak. This dude was in for 3 years!!! That is nothing. Yet still, he felt the need to try to get less. Entitled. Manipulative. Liar. Creature.

attachment.php

Thanks for sharing Jash, such a peaceful photo of Sierah.

Indeed, I add my sincere and heartfelt thanks to jashrema for this image (as well as for the one of Sierah at the top of the thread). Both are so beyond beautiful, because they show her inner beauty, grace and light. For those of us who did not have the honor of knowing her in life, it means all the more. I will forever choose to remember her this way.

As adjudication proceeds, for me personally, it is the anchor of Her light that will always be victorious over the darkness. Words cannot express how grateful I am to all of the #WarriorsForSierah who have and continue to dedicate so much time and effort towards the pursuit of justice for her, and the unknown victims.

:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed, I add my sincere and heartfelt thanks to jashrema for this image (as well as for the one of Sierah at the top of the thread). Both are so beyond beautiful, because they show her inner beauty, grace and light. For those of us who did not have the honor of knowing her in life, it means all the more. I will forever choose to remember her this way.

As adjudication proceeds, for me personally, it is the anchor of Her light that will always be victorious over the darkness. Words cannot express how grateful I am to all of the #WarriorsForSierah who have and continue to dedicate so much time and effort towards the pursuit of justice for her, and the unknown victims.

:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It actually brings tears to me eyes because when you see photos of her, you KNOW just how proud her mama was. She was simply beautiful, happy, responsible and kind. Everything a mama could hope her child would be!

Just using your post for reference, since it was the most recent one I saw that had what I wanted to address-----

I respectfully disagree that he is believable. Any decent psychologist would/ should have been able to see the lies and discrepancies. And keep in mind, they not only had access to him, but to his victim and a witness. There are major things that could not be explained by his story.
One being, how did she get the puncture wound in her leg.
Why was she so hysterical, if he was so calmly trying to talk to he?
What reason would this girl who just got hit on a bike have for trying to leave and why would that be damaging to him?

There are SO many things that are not believable by him, even without the current information. In my opinion, if RG had not moved, she likely would have been hunted down. I said from the moment we knew that there was a previous victim that I bet she was seeing red, knowing he should have been behind bars. Well, it is bigger than that. She has been rightfully terrified for years!! And she knew what he was capable of. The courts need to get better at believing our victims and keeping violent criminals away from the rest of the innocent people of this world.

He reminds me of Arron Lewis. Big talker, nothing is ever his fault, his crimes are always spun to make his victim look like the criminal, speaks in volumes even when there is no reason to speak. This dude was in for 3 years!!! That is nothing. Yet still, he felt the need to try to get less. Entitled. Manipulative. Liar. Creature.

I agree 100% so much not explainable, pretty much all of it. He even makes it sound like there was not much of a fight when he tried to cuff her to the truck.

Our justice system is flawed. We need to stop blaming victims, listen to their stories and punish the guilty. Prison clearly was a cakewalk for him. He got THE BEST possible rating at his very important cushy job in the library. Clearly he could do it in general society because he did it so well in prison. Instead of libraries and workout areas, maybe we should go back to hard labor. This coddling the prisoners isn't working, and it appears that the perpetrators have more rights than the victims. It needs to stop.

I am curious if my tax money paid for his cdl through the horrible program the have. They pay for truck driver training and the cdl costs for felons. I have never thought this is a good idea, and a lot of companies can't hire felons because of sensitive freight. If he got it through this program Ohio needs to end the program.

One of the most telling lines in that document----- "I found that instead of using 2 units of emotion, I used 10 units of emotion"- report page 28

He didn't use 5 units or 7 units, he went all the way to a 10. This guy was going in full force and she had such a strong guardian angel, that day.

And I think someone who said naming 1985 as the handcuff purchase was right--- that is significant. Probably his first murder (Lori Ann?) and first use of his beloved handcuffs. I would like to know if he actually traveled with them all the time or if he would load them into his truck when he was feeling the need to hunt.

I agree 100% so much not explainable, pretty much all of it. He even makes it sound like there was not much of a fight when he tried to cuff her to the truck.

Our justice system is flawed. We need to stop blaming victims, listen to their stories and punish the guilty. Prison clearly was a cakewalk for him. He got THE BEST possible rating at his very important cushy job in the library. Clearly he could do it in general society because he did it so well in prison. Instead of libraries and workout areas, maybe we should go back to hard labor. This coddling the prisoners isn't working, and it appears that the perpetrators have more rights than the victims. It needs to stop.

I am curious if my tax money paid for his cdl through the horrible program the have. They pay for truck driver training and the cdl costs for felons. I have never thought this is a good idea, and a lot of companies can't hire felons because of sensitive freight. If he got it through this program Ohio needs to end the program.

Unfortunately, some peoples' only opportunities come through rehabilitation and job training programs that they are able to access ONCE they get to prison. Trucking is a sensitive topic - namely because of the VICAP findings, etc. However - there are many inmates and felons who access these programs where available, find meaning in their lives, and don't reoffend. Programming in prisons helps preserve mental health in inmates, even if they never set foot out into society again. I, personally, wouldn't want to call on states to disband any potential programming because of an outlier in the statistical analysis of positive impact of such a program.

I read this bit as "According to Bob Hausch of CD and TC, the defendant's MMPI test results were valid and within normal ranges. Mr. Haushch stated that the defendant has a personality disorder characterized by narcissistic/antisocial, and subtle inadequacy traits."

An example of how shoddy JDWs storytelling capabilities are (duh, Kadoober, we read it, WE KNOW!)

There is something quite telling missing from his version of events.

We know how stressed he was. And his mom! And the lawns, guys! WHO WILL MOW THE LAWNS IF HE CAN'T DRIVE?? Why won't anyone think of the lawns??

So he's afraid, once he hits Robin, that this will be his third strike, and that his entire world will come crashing down.

And then Robin tries to leave.

And he can't let that happen.

Why?

Where, in his tale that goes on and on and on and on did he EVER mention that Robin was trying to do anything other than get the hell away from him?
Missing are the threats to call the cops.
Missing are the threats to call insurance.
He goes out of his way to blast her throughout his whole 'memorandum', she is not the sweet innocent thing everyone thinks she is, she got herself hit, her injuries were nothing, etc. And there is no explanation of everything she would rain down upon him for hitting her? Gosh!

They are no where.

Make no mistake. Robin was a major, major threat to his livelihood.

It's just that his stupid lawn business was not the livelihood he was concerned for.

His true livelihood, that which he lived for, that room in the barn, that livelihood could have been destroyed if he had cops come to his house.

So he stayed and waited.

Is anyone having a hard time pulling the 2000 case file for JDW?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I actually disagree, my husband owns a trucking company. It specifically states clean background check, because of entering/exiting ports and crossing over to Canada.

The amount of people who lie about their convictions is crazy. The amount of people who have gone through the program and have violent convictions is astounding. You will never convince me that a convicted sex offender, or a felounious assault conviction belongs behind the wheel of a vehicle that travels and encounters as many people as it does. Someone with a nonviolent offense probably would be a suitable candidate, and at some point could have better job options if they stayed out of trouble and expunged their record. Now putting a convicted sex offender in a truck is dangerous. Worley, if he got his cdl post 90 conviction, should never have been given a cdl, nor should anyone else convicted of kidnapping. Regardless of who paid for it, cdls should not be handed out to violent offenders.I'm sorry if that upsets anyone, but I do not believe anyone that commits a crime like this truly gets rehabilitation in prison, and I do not believe we do enough to deter future offenses.

Is anyone having a hard time pulling the 2000 case file for JDW?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I'm reading it. Seems fine! It's showing 27 pages and they all seem to be there. Thanks so much!

PS: I'm only at the part where he's stating he pays $480/month for car insurance. He's such a liar lying out of his lying pie hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV