Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jw is 57

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

JDW is 57. I meant JW = Jeffery Willis, in Jessica Heeringa case. Sorry for the OT post. I was just responding to jashrema. :blushing:

Jeffrey Willis, 46, is accused of killing Rebekah Sue Bletsch, 36, while she was out for a jog in 2014. He is also a suspect in the April kidnapping of a 16-year-old, and a "person of interest" in the 2013 disappearance of Jessica Heeringa, 25.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeffrey...gan-murder-suspect-had-vics-file-on-computer/

Maybe he killed her right there.. How are you going to take a dead body home on a motorcycle..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But why ride the bicycle, it would take much longer and draw way more attention.

While looking at the search warrants for 2016 I took a few notes and haven't had time to post . On page 44 of the 2016 search warrant it states the case was open July 20th 2016 at 8:58 a.m. it says scene 5 of 16 address 10627 County Road 6. There are 7 items of evidence listed a grey shirt ski mask motorcycle visor and a few other things so I wonder if this helps in the timeline

Maybe he killed her right there.. How are you going to take a dead body home on a motorcycle..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That seems possible. Even though they have found evidence of her blood & DNA at his property, I wonder if all of those traces could've been brought back there by being on him, his vehicle (motorcycle?), etc.?

Is there an online database of incidents and composite sketches?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Why would he just kill right there.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Why would he just kill right there.

Only plausible reason would be that she put up a good fight and perhaps he hit her to hard with bike helmet? Or screwdriver? I don't think that was the PLAN tho.

Only plausible reason would be that she put up a good fight and perhaps he hit her to hard with bike helmet? Or screwdriver? I don't think that was the PLAN tho.
If they found mace in the truck he probably maced her but she still fought.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

This is my first post here. Sorry if I mess it up. I am from south central Michigan. Local papers are Adrian Daily Telegram, mMrenci Observer (May be state line observer), Hudson Post Gazette, Hillsdale Daily News.

:welcome4:

Finally caught up. Whew.
Thinking of Jashrema and her nephew. And of course Sierah's family as well.

Off topic: but it appears dna hits are coming in other cases. The guy who killed Chelsea Bruck appears to be a serial offender as well as his dna came back as match for a home invasion/rape back in July.

DNA always tells the secrets. Now Worley's is on file, maybe just maybe his crimes will come to light.

That makes sense. And I kinda hope it is the case I'm the less amount of terror and pain she went through the better.but that's just like he said to that other woman (he would kill her if she didn't cooperated) Ce was a fighter. I can't see her giving him any kind of satisfaction. She was so strong. And if that's the case then he got nothing out of it and got caught anyway. I'm still waiting for the autopsy report to surface? I don't typically follow this kind of stuff so I don't know what to expect it time frame. Also it says they found no more remains on his property but there has just got to be more to it than this. A person dosnt just do this kind of thing once and have a bloody freezer in his house. Guh I just want to know the answers.

Off topic: but it appears dna hits are coming in other cases. The guy who killed Chelsea Bruck appears to be a serial offender as well as his dna came back as match for a home invasion/rape back in July.

DNA always tells the secrets. Now Worley's is on file, maybe just maybe his crimes will come to light.

Did you guys ever see that guys Facebook. It was horrible. A month after he murdered Chelsea he posted "I already know I'm going to hell so I might as well go big" or something like that. And his picture was a picture of him with a tat that said shhh on his finger and he was holding it up to his lips.

Maybe we should take social media more seriously... Idk

Wow really !! I had not heard this yet. Do you have a link ? I am so glad DNA advancements and the new procedures being put in place of mandatory submitting dna for offenders has been implemented!

Did you guys ever see that guys Facebook. It was horrible. A month after he murdered Chelsea he posted "I already know I'm going to hell so I might as well go big" or something like that. And his picture was a picture of him with a tat that said shhh on his finger and he was holding it up to his lips.

Maybe we should take social media more seriously... Idk

Yes!!!! I saw that post and picture too with the SHHH tat on his finger to his lips !!!! Unreal !!

I was just reading that, I wonder how many for hits we will get from Clay. he had JUST REOFFENDED THAT MONTH!!! wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members